Where does Pac man rank all time for u

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He's in the top 40-50 range solidly. May be ranked even higher when you think about all he had done and the names that he has beaten. No matter what happens from this point on Manny will always be remembered as an all time great fighter champion and warrior. And considering he's still fighting and winning (other then against Floyd) against good comp maybe his book isn't quite finished being written yet.

redd1230

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 15 or 20 for me with chance a chance to get into the top 10 if he beats crawford, thurman, gracia, and porter any 2 of the 4. They all would be great wins for pac during this stage of his career. I thought he was done after jmm ko him. He still has skills my only worry is how well he takes a punch since he hasn't been with any real punch lately.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hard to say overall, because you're talking about mixing a bunch of weight classes.

Keep in mind that in the last 20-25 years we've seen some great careers:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Roy Jones Jr.
Manny Pacquiao
Miguel Cotto
Juan Manuel Marquez
Oscar de la Hoya
Bernard Hopkins...just to name a few

To call Manny a top 15 or top 25 fighter all-time...given the long history of boxing...that might be a stretch.
Not saying he isn't. Maybe he is. But the guys who said Top 50 seem more reasonable....at least at 1st glance.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Manny is greater than most people may give him credit for. He's in my top 15, maybe 12 if I concentrate on a list.
You think so? IDK about that high I'm comfortable saying top 40-50

y'all need to go :camby: that way with the slowed down pac-Floyd fight