Where does Pac man rank all time for u

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hard to say overall, because you're talking about mixing a bunch of weight classes.

Keep in mind that in the last 20-25 years we've seen some great careers:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Roy Jones Jr.
Manny Pacquiao
Miguel Cotto
Juan Manuel Marquez
Oscar de la Hoya
Bernard Hopkins...just to name a few

To call Manny a top 15 or top 25 fighter all-time...given the long history of boxing...that might be a stretch.
Not saying he isn't. Maybe he is. But the guys who said Top 50 seem more reasonable....at least at 1st glance.
Floyd and Roy are the only two on that list I'd argue ahead of Manny though, even as much as I got love for Hopkins.

I mean, Top 50 goes without saying.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Hard to say overall, because you're talking about mixing a bunch of weight classes.

Keep in mind that in the last 20-25 years we've seen some great careers:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Roy Jones Jr.
Manny Pacquiao
Miguel Cotto
Juan Manuel Marquez
Oscar de la Hoya
Bernard Hopkins...just to name a few

To call Manny a top 15 or top 25 fighter all-time...given the long history of boxing...that might be a stretch.
Not saying he isn't. Maybe he is. But the guys who said Top 50 seem more reasonable....at least at 1st glance.
You right top 20 of the past 50 years. I don't know about nikkas from that far back so I can't call it

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You think so? IDK about that high I'm comfortable saying top 40-50

y'all need to go :camby: that way with the slowed down pac-Floyd fight

His accomplishments combined with his skills, combined with his impact makes me rank him this high. However, upon further review he's in my top 20.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Floyd and Roy are the only two on that list I'd argue ahead of Manny though, even as much as I got love for Hopkins.

I mean, Top 50 goes without saying.
You'd be surprised some 'historians' (read dudes who care about fighters who we'll never see replays of on TV or youtube), on some weak board that I sometimes post on, had Floyd/Pac at 47 and 48 respectively (in 2013).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They clearly had an agenda bro. And Mayweather had the fight rigged and in his favor from the beginning.
LMAO! WTF is going with this board? Sounding crazier by the day..Manny Pac is a TOP 15 fighter OF ALL TIME because of the 8 division? Like that's gonna negate Rocky Marciano being a undefeated Heavyweight Champion or Jack Johnson or Jack Dempsey or Sugar Ray Robinson having that ridiculous streak...the UNSTOPPABLE prime of Roy Jones Jr....Hagler kicking everyone's ass for over 11 years straight...Sugar Ray Leonard being the delight of the 80s...Ali..Foreman.....Holyfield....lol.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
LMAO! WTF is going with this board? Sounding crazier by the day..Manny Pac is a TOP 15 fighter OF ALL TIME because of the 8 division? Like that's gonna negate Rocky Marciano being a undefeated Heavyweight Champion or Jack Johnson or Jack Dempsey or Sugar Ray Robinson having that ridiculous streak...the UNSTOPPABLE prime of Roy Jones Jr....Hagler kicking everyone's ass for over 11 years straight...Sugar Ray Leonard being the delight of the 80s...Ali..Foreman.....Holyfield....lol.

I put Pacquiao in the bottom 20, but I def feel his resume trumps Marciano. Going undefeated is easy when youre carefully choosing your opponents or your level of competition in your division is trash. What if GGG goes 49-0 at MW beating guys like Monroe and Rosado...is he the GOAT too? And I do rate Pacman over the other heavyweights you listed as well. They only fought at 1 division bro. Champ at 1 division. Pacman was the champ at 8 divisions. You cant keep downplaying the magnitude and greatness of that feat.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Top 20

fighter of the decade award
3 time fighter of the year
longest run of all time in top 10 pound for pound list
only boxer to win a title in 8 different weight classes
lineal champion in 5 of them
2nd richest boxer of all time

the fact people try to pretend manny is trash is :mindblown: and we might have been spoiled by witnessing him and floyd at the same time
This is all that needs to be said.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I put Pacquiao in the bottom 20, but I def feel his resume trumps Marciano. Going undefeated is easy when youre carefully choosing your opponents or your level of competition in your division is trash. What if GGG goes 49-0 at MW beating guys like Monroe and Rosado...is he the GOAT too? And I do rate Pacman over the other heavyweights you listed as well. They only fought at 1 division bro. Champ at 1 division. Pacman was the champ at 8 divisions. You cant keep downplaying the magnitude and greatness of that feat.
Going undefeated is easy? Rocky is now not credible? Yikes...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who are these great 8 champions Manny beat for titles again since we are running to the competition excuse to bring Rocky down historically?