Where the hell do the Patriots find these random small white guy's?

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Read this on a different board "Never seen a team w/so many white WRs. Belichick just likes smart guys."

:francis:
At the risk of gettin hit by the neg train I'm just gonna say it. White players and black players ain't the same. I'm not even saying that white dudes are necessarily smarter. But theres a lot of great black players that were dumb as fukk, but just knew how to play football. Lynch and Marion Barber come to mind. From what I've heard over the years you gotta be a smart player to make it in the Beli system. I mean just look at how things went for Ocho when he went to NE, I thought he was gonna ball out but that nikka was trash. Not sayin he's a dumb fukk, but he looked like a borderline practice squad cut when he was with em. You never see these white boys out in the club gettin caught up in the lifestyle goin broke and shyt, idk maybe they more focused. Not to say it doesn't happen, but its at a much lower rate then our brehtheren. Or maybe they just figured that if you can have some shifty cats on the outside that run great routes and a all time qb to throw at em, you don't need to prototypical receiver.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
At the risk of gettin hit by the neg train I'm just gonna say it. White players and black players ain't the same. I'm not even saying that white dudes are necessarily smarter. But theres a lot of great black players that were dumb as fukk, but just knew how to play football. Lynch and Marion Barber come to mind. From what I've heard over the years you gotta be a smart player to make it in the Beli system. I mean just look at how things went for Ocho when he went to NE, I thought he was gonna ball out but that nikka was trash. Not sayin he's a dumb fukk, but he looked like a borderline practice squad cut when he was with em. You never see these white boys out in the club gettin caught up in the lifestyle goin broke and shyt, idk maybe they more focused. Not to say it doesn't happen, but its at a much lower rate then our brehtheren. Or maybe they just figured that if you can have some shifty cats on the outside that run great routes and a all time qb to throw at em, you don't need to prototypical receiver.
Nah thats not it breh. Fitzpatrick is a genius but Id fukking kill him of he came near the qb position for my team, intelligence means nothing. Bill realizes the secret that everyone is missing. Believe it or not white players are stereotyped in sports also. Just like how black players are discoraged from the qb position, white players aren't taken seriously as receivers and as a result some good talent is available for really cheap. Belichick is able to assemble a good offense for a lot less while having cap space to make some good moves in weaker areas.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Associate white with being educated and smart and black with going out to the club and being stupid brehs

Negged

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
You always hear, "the NFL is a copycat league"....but I wonder why nobody has ever tried to copy the Pats system.

Its the most complex system in the league because it allows freedom off the line of scrimmage..

If a receiver sees a certain defense off the break, he can change up his route etc..they have secondary routes..all kinds of shyt..brady and the receiver sees the same thing and thats how shyt flows.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Randy moss succeded with the pats because he was a football genius who knew the x and o game as much as the coaches..

As athletic as moss was he was a highly savvy player..

Chad johnson was athletic but he got by mostly on that...

The pats offense is something to watch because of the lil intracate shyt they do

Daps
Edelman is the only 'home grown' white receiver.

Rams, Jets, Bills, Dolphins all found the others, Belly just maximized them when he got the chance.

Beli loves to buy low and sell high. He does this at so many positions. Look at our defense. White receivers tend to have low value placed on them...ironically, in large part because of the mentality being expressed in this thread. That's cool, tho, we'll continue to eat :eat: