Where the hell do the Patriots find these random small white guy's?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
At the risk of gettin hit by the neg train I'm just gonna say it. White players and black players ain't the same. I'm not even saying that white dudes are necessarily smarter. But theres a lot of great black players that were dumb as fukk, but just knew how to play football. Lynch and Marion Barber come to mind. From what I've heard over the years you gotta be a smart player to make it in the Beli system. I mean just look at how things went for Ocho when he went to NE, I thought he was gonna ball out but that nikka was trash. Not sayin he's a dumb fukk, but he looked like a borderline practice squad cut when he was with em. You never see these white boys out in the club gettin caught up in the lifestyle goin broke and shyt, idk maybe they more focused. Not to say it doesn't happen, but its at a much lower rate then our brehtheren. Or maybe they just figured that if you can have some shifty cats on the outside that run great routes and a all time qb to throw at em, you don't need to prototypical receiver.

Why is Lynch dumb? Bc he got in some trouble in Buffalo? Do you know his IQ? You should get negged for this :mjpls: azz comment

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fukk Brady and them cac receivers. fukk the city of Boston most of all :scust:

ATL got that on lock. They are going to about to get their first ring

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah thats not it breh. Fitzpatrick is a genius but Id fukking kill him of he came near the qb position for my team, intelligence means nothing. Bill realizes the secret that everyone is missing. Believe it or not white players are stereotyped in sports also. Just like how black players are discoraged from the qb position, white players aren't taken seriously as receivers and as a result some good talent is available for really cheap. Belichick is able to assemble a good offense for a lot less while having cap space to make some good moves in weaker areas.

Facts

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Who did Gucci Mane "make" a "star" :jbhmm:
200w.gif

yamomzb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the risk of gettin hit by the neg train I'm just gonna say it. White players and black players ain't the same. I'm not even saying that white dudes are necessarily smarter. But theres a lot of great black players that were dumb as fukk, but just knew how to play football. Lynch and Marion Barber come to mind. From what I've heard over the years you gotta be a smart player to make it in the Beli system. I mean just look at how things went for Ocho when he went to NE, I thought he was gonna ball out but that nikka was trash. Not sayin he's a dumb fukk, but he looked like a borderline practice squad cut when he was with em. You never see these white boys out in the club gettin caught up in the lifestyle goin broke and shyt, idk maybe they more focused. Not to say it doesn't happen, but its at a much lower rate then our brehtheren. Or maybe they just figured that if you can have some shifty cats on the outside that run great routes and a all time qb to throw at em, you don't need to prototypical receiver.

CAC ALERT!!!!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read this on a different board "Never seen a team w/so many white WRs. Belichick just likes smart guys."

:francis:
So why didn't he draft the smartest player in the league, Russell Wilson :mjpls:

concise

Veteran
Daps
it's the system. They just happen to use small white guys because the Boston racists eat that shyt up. :mjpls:

that's what I mean. They can fit a lot of people into the system. They use the short white guys because it's Boston.

That's interesting ... never really thought about it like that

So u see it as a business move? They figure well "we can get wins with anybody so why not get more money by using white guys? "

Makes sense, because...white fans from other cities will support them

Brady started his career winning with small black WRS though

Troy Brown
Deion Branch.

Nah thats not it breh. Fitzpatrick is a genius but Id fukking kill him of he came near the qb position for my team, intelligence means nothing. Bill realizes the secret that everyone is missing. Believe it or not white players are stereotyped in sports also. Just like how black players are discoraged from the qb position, white players aren't taken seriously as receivers and as a result some good talent is available for really cheap. Belichick is able to assemble a good offense for a lot less while having cap space to make some good moves in weaker areas.

Beli loves to buy low and sell high. He does this at so many positions. Look at our defense. White receivers tend to have low value placed on them...ironically, in large part because of the mentality being expressed in this thread. That's cool, tho, we'll continue to eat :eat:

Facts. They love cheap players. I still remember when they almost made the Super Bowl with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney as the lead WRs before getting Moss the next year. :heh:

And you can't discount the business decision of using white guys in Boston. When Parcells not taking the Falcons job revealed that he didn't want to think about Arthur Blank's strategy of thinking about the black fanbase, that should tell you that other teams do similar things for their fanbases as well.

Win, win business-wise. They keep selling tickets and keep their cap numbers low. :manny:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Th
Yeah I'm sure Belichik is making a roster based off of what the fans think

Honestly though, I wonder what Bills ideology behind this is

Why all these small wrs with limited physical gifts
Their offense is built around short to medium quick passes.
They don't need tall athletic receivers for that very reason.
Plus they utilize their TE' s to the max.

Last edited: