'Where you at Jon': Official UFC 210 - Cormier vs Rumble II thread (+ Mousasi vs. Weidman) (April 9)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I LOVE Gegard saying he deserves more money in the UFC. He said he beat Dan Henderson, Weidman, Mark Hunt, Vitor Belfort, Jacare"

"All these guys I've defeated. They're making more money than me. What is it?! Is it my nationality? Do you want me to dye my hair blonde? What the fukk? I am one of the best so I should be paid as one of the best"

:mjlol::lolbron:

I'm laughing that fighters are calling out how race in the UFC.
His whole presser was classic, dude gives no fukks

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

C8_RaMqWAAEathO.jpg
C8_Ra_PXsAAVjz5.jpg
C8_Rbn0XgAACBHs.jpg

C8_RcdsW0AAEHDY.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not denying that :yeshrug: I'm just saying, those losses definitely weren't Karma for Anderson. If anything, Anderson's losses to him were Silva's Karma for acting like a jerkoff for half his prior fights in the UFC - not engaging, dancing around for no reason, showboating during fights with little action, etc. It finaly caught up to him. If it wasn't Weidman then it would have been somebody else - let it go.

Look there are 3 golden rules:

1- You dont piss/spit in the wind.
2- You dont tug on Superman's cape
3- You dont forsake GAWD

Weidman did #3.

All that postering and shyt talking and cockiness he did after his matches. He acted like act like it was all him when like you said Anderson (WHO EARNED IT) was fukking around and made a mistake.

Naw, he deserves every L he got, the 4th L he gonna get, and that Spike TV match up against Chael Sonnan in the middle of the card next year:ufdup:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not denying that :yeshrug: I'm just saying, those losses definitely weren't Karma for Anderson. If anything, Anderson's losses to him were Silva's Karma for acting like a jerkoff for half his prior fights in the UFC - not engaging, dancing around for no reason, showboating during fights with little action, etc. It finaly caught up to him. If it wasn't Weidman then it would have been somebody else - let it go.
Why would it be karma for silva :picard: silva is one of the goats but he brought that ko on himself by clowning . Then the leg kick check that broke his leg was on him , weidman said he was preparing for it, just unfortunate that it broke .
My confusion is doesn't weidman ( I know everyone hates him and looks like he was gonna get lit up and lose but didn't get a chance to get fukked yo worse ). have a case for a NC at the very least . If replay isn't allowed and the ref ruled it illegal knee then that's on the ref brehs . Either restart it ( to me the best decision) or give the fukked up victory to weidman .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look there are 3 golden rules:

1- You dont piss/spit in the wind.
2- You dont tug on Superman's cape
3- You dont forsake GAWD

Weidman did #3.

All that postering and shyt talking and cockiness he did after his matches. He acted like act like it was all him when like you said Anderson (WHO EARNED IT) was fukking around and made a mistake.

Naw, he deserves every L he got, the 4th L he gonna get, and that Spike TV match up against Chael Sonnan in the middle of the card next year:ufdup:

Martha
What are you talking about ??? Stop super stanning and use common sense .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What are you talking about ??? Stop super stanning and use common sense .

:snoop:

Aight let me stop for a minute.

Bruh. I'm just having fun with this man. Do I like Silva and am I not really a fan of Weidman? True and True.

But do I have an intense hate of Weidman and overly love for Silva? Na, not to an extreme.

This is satire man, this is fun, jokes, fukkery. A lot of my post are:what:

Take my post like watching an ep of Daily Show with Trevor Noah or listening to Dan LeBatard with Stugotz.

If you think something is hyperbole or silly, take it with a grain of salt and just take in consideration "could this be fukkery?" :beli:

We are all "caricatures" on thecoli are we not?:jbhmm:

See threads about cats talking about "
Tupac is America. Nas was Syria.
"
but question common sense brehs:mjlol:

Martha

Last edited:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
so basically it sounds like Rumble didnt want to really fight...and did what he did so he can get a check and not take any hits.

rumble always had issues with cardio, and if he can't get a dude out in the 1st or 2nd round, hes been known to gas

grinding with DC, it was clear he was gassing out, and took the easy route out getting choked out

if you've ever fought or grappled b4, this is what dudes do when they get tired

you mentally give up in the fight and jus give up the choke

i think he came in to fight, but once DC started to grind him out, it sapped rumble of the will to fight

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rumble always had issues with cardio, and if he can't get a dude out in the 1st or 2nd round, hes been known to gas

grinding with DC, it was clear he was gassing out, and took the easy route out getting choked out

if you've ever fought or grappled b4, this is what dudes do when they get tired

you mentally give up in the fight and jus give up the choke

i think he came in to fight, but once DC started to grind him out, it sapped rumble of the will to fight
Rumble was initiating a lot of the clinches and looking for takedowns when he could have easily kept his distance before hitting those bursts, dude grinded himself out like a dumbass.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Weidman tried to game the system and it didn't work his way and lost.

He was trying to get Gegard DQ'd on technicality. That should tell you he wasn't in the fight.
You've ripped a version of the comment from weidman's interview vid on YouTube dude (I know cuz I made it) on some melania trump shyt

scust

Last edited: