Which gang boss would you prefer to serve under?

Which gang boss would u prefer to rock wit?

• Jax teller

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Avon barksdale

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Marlo stanfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony soprano

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Gus fringe

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Dushane (top boy)

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
still trying to go to war over corner beef, when all he had to do was just get with the co-op, he literally was above the Frey and he was still trying to be in the mix and did not have to
Marlo was a threat, Avon and Slim Charles was the only ones to see that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You had to go to war with a nikka like Marlo that co-op shyt wasn't gonna work with a nikka like him and you see what ended up happening. The co-op wound up getting assed out and shut down by Marlo anyway

he literally had to join the co-op the only reason he took it over because cheese set his own damn uncle up, there’s no way one man have enough muscle to take on the rest of Baltimore and he’s getting less proper work, and would have never had access to the lawyers etc dude would have been a distant memory in a couple years

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Marlo was a threat, Avon and Slim Charles was the only ones to see that

everyone saw that, the issue is again him being the lone nikka in the b more area against a co-op of crews come on man that nikka would eventually get got, but prop Joe knew all that killing was bad for business, so he rather bring him in, but his only flaw was giving him too much access too soon and a nephew he should have killed because he got him set up

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Weirdly enough, I would pick Tony Soprano if he didn't hate Black people so much. As long as you were and earner and didn't cause static Tony generally left you alone.

With that said probably Gus Fring, despite him going fro 0-1000 I think I could stay on his good side enough to become middle management.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
definitely dushane, breh had an open mind and that's KEY to elevating above the criminal underworld. you gottah hustle with nikkas who thinking about life beyond the dope.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Weirdly enough, I would pick Tony Soprano if he didn't hate Black people so much.

With that said probably Gus Fring, despite him going fro 0-1000 I think I could stay on his good side enough to become middle management.
nikka there's no life beyond the game with Gus, at least you got a chance to elevate past the fukkery with man like Dushane...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He was in the movie for like 5 mins :gucci:

And he was slow as fukk loading up his gun :snoop:

The rest of the team didn't seem to respect him that much :sas2: didnt even check on him to see if he could be saved. Left him bleeding out. Would they do that to a legend?:sas1:

He wasn’t loading it, he was reaching for it. Was trying not to make no sudden moves. And Harold was gonna die regardless, he got shot like 7-8 times close range. Sharif just had more compassion and was more emotional then the rest of them, but they know time was of the essence and had to focus on Caine cause Harold was a lost cause. Sharif stayed. You see that nikka Harold still died.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He took a box cutter to his goon
Only because the goon showed up to the scene of a murder with the :mindblown:, ran away, people gave his description to the cops. Then he tried to cook without permission.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Prolly Avon. Dude was the most reasonable out of everyone and followed a code.

Marlo the type to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and have your murked for no reason.

Tony was a pretty stand up dude if you put in work, but you'd have to walk a straight line and not outshine him. Dude had a bad temperament.

Dushane would think out of the box and do big shyt, but I don't think he cared about his soldiers like that. He'd leave you hanging if shyt got crazy.

I can't speak on Jax or Gus.