Which gang boss would you prefer to serve under?

Which gang boss would u prefer to rock wit?

• Jax teller

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Avon barksdale

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Marlo stanfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony soprano

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Gus fringe

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Dushane (top boy)

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You do not want Marlo as your boss. Chris and Snoop would fugg you up.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not working for some CAC, so take Teller and Soprano off of the board immediately.

Marlo is OBVIOUSLY a no go. Don't remember watching Top Boy, so can't choose that.

Avon seems like a decent enough guy to work for, as long as you do your job and don't bytch up, he's not going to do anything to you. He'll even let you leave the game if it ain't in you any more (Cutty).

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I’m running with Black. My favorite character on The Wire btw.

He was focused on his goals and relentless when it came to achieving them. Did he make some bad calls? Sure, but he was still right because he could’ve been right. And I doubt I would’ve had to worry because I’d just follow orders without complaining instead of always asking why and crying about how Junebug and his people got lit up and I would’ve told him about that dikksuck talking that shyt.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not working for some CAC, so take Teller and Soprano off of the board immediately.

Marlo is OBVIOUSLY a no go. Don't remember watching Top Boy, so can't choose that.

Avon seems like a decent enough guy to work for, as long as you do your job and don't bytch up, he's not going to do anything to you. He'll even let you leave the game if it ain't in you any more (Cutty).

:heh: I bet you work for a cac right now

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't fukk with Jax.

First, I wouldn't even be allowed because the gang doesn't allow black people.

And I'm not trying to be in mid day motorcycle chases/shootouts every day.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Gus slit his man's throat for showing up late to a crime scene.

Avon kept catching Ls

I was never supposed to like Marlo

But, Dushane's whole crew seemed to be solid. The lesbian chick immediately feel in line when he showed back up.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Probably Avon. He only caught L's as the story demanded it.

As others says he has a code. Doesnt kill for no reason and is generally all about his business.

The others all have certain flaws where you have to walk a very,very fine line to not piss them off and annoy them.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
everyone saw that, the issue is again him being the lone nikka in the b more area against a co-op of crews come on man that nikka would eventually get got, but prop Joe knew all that killing was bad for business, so he rather bring him in, but his only flaw was giving him too much access too soon and a nephew he should have killed because he got him set up
That co-op wouldn't have done shyt to Marlo they had to run to him for help in getting them NYC nikkas outta East Baltimore. All them nikkas were p*ssy, that's how Marlo wound up in the co-op cause they needed his muscle.

They would've been fine if they would've backed Avon and took Marlo out early and nipped that in the bud

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Weirdly enough, I would pick Tony Soprano if he didn't hate Black people so much. As long as you were and earner and didn't cause static Tony generally left you alone.

With that said probably Gus Fring, despite him going fro 0-1000 I think I could stay on his good side enough to become middle management.
Tony the type to fukk your wife, then kill you for being upset about it.