Which gang boss would you prefer to serve under?

Which gang boss would u prefer to rock wit?

• Jax teller

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Avon barksdale

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Marlo stanfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony soprano

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Gus fringe

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Dushane (top boy)

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Avon seemed like an actual friendly enough dude, just happned to be a drug dealer that wasn't afraid to put in work for his business. look at how he delt with the civilian referee.

Marlo would’ve had that ref killed.

Tony would've beat the ref ass and put him in a wheel chair in front of everyone. then paid for his medical bills.

Jax would've pulled some juvenile revenge plot against the ref like flattening his tires, and inadvertently got into some sort of fued with a rival gang that ends up getting me killed.

I choose Avon

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Probably dushane he some what level headed, the rest got way more downside to them

Nah, Dushane is a horrible leader and treats his day ones like shyt. The mere fact dude had to flee the country and leave his people when the heat came says it all. Jamie might be the new kid on the block but he's the better choice.

Avon.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Avon seemed like an actual friendly enough dude, just happned to be a drug dealer that wasn't afraid to put in work for his business. look at how he delt with the civilian referee.

Marlo wouldn't had that ref killed.

Tony would've beat the ref ass and put him in a wheel chair in front of everyone. then paid for his medical bills.

Jax would've pulled some juvenile revenge plot against the ref like flattening his tires, and inadvertently got into some sort of fued with a rival gang that ends up getting me killed.

I choose Avon

You skipped Dushane.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I choose Avon

:dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Caine’s cousin Harold. He was that nikka

Username to post correlation :obama:

I dunno who any of those are besides Marlo, Avon and Tony

Avon the only one of the 3 that wasn’t killing his own soldiers and the way he looked out for Cutty when he got out the pen AND when he wanted to leave the game got me rolling with him.

Who’s the other 3 tho? Is Top Boy a show? :jbhmm:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps

I choose Avon

for reference