Which team would win this game?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are Davis westbrook and cp3 on this list??
Probably to try and fuse new talent with old talent.

But whoever did this clearly overlooked some great players. In a thing like this, there's not really a good reason to include guys like Westbrook, Paul, Davis and Durant. They're still relatively young (or in Davis' case..very very young).

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Having Malone without Stockton is like having a remote without batteries.
Its both are nothing.

That said... Team 2.

In the paint they shut down every other team in terms of defense.
The reason bigs like Shaq are dominant is because when they are doubleteamed the help can't provide enough to mean much.
But if Hakeem is sticking any of those centers and he calls David Robinson to help, that duo stops everyone of the bigs on the other teams.
The second best combo in the paint is team 3, but Duncan is David Robinson's protege and Hakeem is the only center on any team that knows how to shoot and stop hookshots well enough to shutdown Kareem.

Thats in the paint.

If you look at the whole list, the top three players with the pure will to win are MJ Kobe and AI. Two of those are on team 2.

D.Wade is the weak link in the squad but its good cause he knows to fall back. MJ, AI and Hakeem are the options, and David and Wade will be okay falling back cause they have done that before (David to Tim, later and Wade to Lebron).

Daps
Having Malone without Stockton is like having a remote without batteries.
Its both are nothing.

That said... Team 2.

In the paint they shut down every other team in terms of defense.
The reason bigs like Shaq are dominant is because when they are doubleteamed the help can't provide enough to mean much.
But if Hakeem is sticking any of those centers and he calls David Robinson to help, that duo stops everyone of the bigs on the other teams.
The second best combo in the paint is team 3, but Duncan is David Robinson's protege and Hakeem is the only center on any team that knows how to shoot and stop hookshots well enough to shutdown Kareem.

Thats in the paint.

If you look at the whole list, the top three players with the pure will to win are MJ Kobe and AI. Two of those are on team 2.

D.Wade is the weak link in the squad but its good cause he knows to fall back. MJ, AI and Hakeem are the options, and David and Wade will be okay falling back cause they have done that before (David to Tim, later and Wade to Lebron).
I agree with most of your post except for the bold. A.I. is the weakest in his lineup. By a decent margin.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Not enough ball to go around with Iverson, Jordan, and prime wade on the same squad

Wade aint the third option with Hakeem on the team.

As long as Hakeem is in the paint and Jordan and AI are on the corners... Wade is demoted to Kenny Smith / Steve Kerr supporting role status.
If Wade holds the ball for more than 3 seconds and doesnt kick it to Jordan, AI, or Hakeem I'm calling timeout and sitting his ass down.

:deadrose:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I agree with most of your post except for the bold. A.I. is the weakest out of all the 5. By a decent margin.

th

I'd trade Wade for Jason Terry's headband and a 2nd round draft pick. :skip: