Whip your teenage daughter with a belt and shave her bald brehs

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
He was doing too much and solved nothing. If this was just about going to jail and being with boys than he solved nothing by beating and humiliating her online. I guarantee you she will grow to resent him and act out more because her "parent" is more interested in humiliating her instead of really parenting her. He could have sat her down and gave her an honest conversation about where jail and early relationships with boys can lead her at her age that would have been more effective.

Last edited:

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
What if he caught her being sexual on social media or her phone?

... what if she got caught having sex?

I got lit up like a Christmas tree before, so that's normal. However, the only explanation for cutting her hair seems to be because it affects her appearance and ability to attract the opposite sex. :jbhmm:

get savagely beaten for having sex brehs

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Hit your daughter about 5 to 10 times and then send her to her room taking away her phone and computer access for a while...

Glad to see a brother in his child life tho, but he need to chill on the beating..

I would have beaten who ever was recording

Last edited:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It was a belt.

I got whippings with broom sticks, power cords, plastic hotwheel tracks, and house shoes.
That's your sad ass, pathetic life, my boy. Don't transfer that shyt to anyone else, nobody gives af about your piece of shyt family. Your mama should kill herself if she felt a need to do all of that shyt

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
That's your sad ass, pathetic life, my boy. Don't transfer that shyt to anyone else, nobody gives af about your piece of shyt family. Your mama should kill herself if she felt a need to do all of that shyt

I'll let her know that you didn't approve of her parenting. Thanks for your input.

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
Slavery discipline passed down through generations...:martin:
Loooooooool everything always comes back to slavery with y'all winey, excuse making fakkits..

In Africa, ass whoopings like this is common.. But.. But.. Slavery.. But.. But.. Slave mentality

I know one thing.. I know that little girl aint gonna be acting 'grown' for a long ass time