Whip your teenage daughter with a belt and shave her bald brehs

Geode

All Star
Daps
That belt whipping was excessive, and he seemed like he really was getting into it.

What adult that loves their child wants to see them writhe in pain?

The hair shaving is stupid. As is the filming of this.

I'm all for the occasional foot in the ass, but this case is abuse.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
As someone who is pro corporal punishment, this is evil

i grew up with serious AZZ WHUPPINGS...... but this was way before the time of SOCIAL MEDIA

the CAMERA has made these PARENTS go WAY OVER THE TOP with thier discipline of thier kids for likes
:whoa:

this shyt has got to stop...shaving that girl head wasn't discipline it was HUMILATING....

i feel so sorry for her....she is definitly SCARRED FOR LIFE because of this incident :to:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
what's even worst about these SOCIAL MEDIA WHUPPINGS..

is that alot of times THESE AREN'T EVEN THE BIOLOGICAL PARENTS of these kids...

most of these "FATHERS" are just STEP DADS..or longterm BOYFRIENDS involved in common law marriages feeling the need to overstep thier bounds when it comes to discipline..

shyt is fukked up...

im also noticing alot of these "FATHERS" love uploading these videos of them "whipping" thier daughters....

it seems creepy....like they got some type of fetish or something

facebooks needs to flag these videos the same way they do other graphic videos.....shyt is getting out of hand

at the end of the day DISCIPLING A CHILD does not NEED TO BE BROADCASTED..... :ufdup:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
That's a long ass video that I didn't watch.

I got whipped as a kid, but 3:19 of whipping is abuse.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
This was disgusting. I hope he goes to jail and loses all custody. What parent would really beat thier child like a runaway slave?

Black people really have to stop thinking this is normal. Perfect example in the thread with people saying “I’ve had worse”. Y’all were ABUSED. Not spanked. ABUSED. Why can’t you comprehend that? Stop bragging on being abused brehs
:francis:

I didn’t hear anything about sex. All I heard was “talking to boys”. I’m sorry but, there’s some borderline pedo shyt going on when a man goes off the deep in for his daughter talking to a boy. Talking to the opposite sex, having feelings for the opposite sex, is literally developmentally NORMAL for a teenager to do:mindblown:I don’t know how people think having your child live like a monk will turn that off.

Now you’re in jail? And she’ll REALLY be out here running loose with boys. So you did all that for nothing.