White Christian Missionary in Haiti is Sentence to 23 years/ Negroes Debating Islam Vs. Christianity

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
this is concrete proof that religion is bullshyt :dead:

look at these two dudes. both of you claim that two things are real, but they cannot both be real. so AT BEST, either one of you is wrong, or neither of you are right. i'm going with neither of you are right :mjlol:

You’re an atheist bruh; we get it.

Don’t @ me anymore because I don’t care about your illogical beliefs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re an atheist bruh; we get it.

Don’t @ me anymore because I don’t care about your illogical beliefs.
disgusting post. i made a completely objective post from the sideline, didn't even take a side, just pointed out a fact, and you get emotional like a woman

i'll see you allah's hell, ya fukkin infidel :jaymad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
HaitianPattyFromNYC said:
Haitians are too enslaved to know that Christianity has done more damage to nation and world than vodoun.

Actually, atheism holds that distinction more than any other ideology in the recorded history of the world and in a shorter time period.​

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nah. Christians worship the One G-D of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Muslims just can't comprehend the difference between 'being' and 'person'.

That's (one reason) why the Qu'ran is wrong since it can't even describe what Christians believe even though 'Allah' is supposed to be 'All-Knowing'.

Also, why is there NO documentation about Muhammad until 686 CE..........54 years after he was dead?​

:mjlol:

You always act like you're really smart and saying something, but it's always hot garbage.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Child molesters love religion

And I'm about to get ready for Wednesday morning service :steviej:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is sad stuff. It's interesting that Christianity is a religion based upon worshiping a Muslim (Jesus peace be upon him) but ofcourse Christians hate Orthodox Islaam.

More like it's interesting how Islam says Jesus is a prophet but calls his message a lie at the same time.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Also, why is there NO documentation about Muhammad until 686 CE..........54 years after he was dead?

The Gospels of the New Testament were written some time after Jesus died as well.

Actually, atheism holds that distinction more than any other ideology in the recorded history of the world and in a shorter time period.​

Link? First time hearing that.

Neil deGrasse Tyson does an alright job explaining the shift from Islamic STEM progress to Islamic religion priority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to OP. That guy should be in the darkest deepest hole imaginable. He deserves every type of Hell there is. :scust: :pacspit: