White Christian Missionary in Haiti is Sentence to 23 years/ Negroes Debating Islam Vs. Christianity

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slaimon Khan Shah said:
I remember this thread! Christianity is Satanic. Christians worship a creature (Jesus a Muslim Prophet) instead of the Creator!

That would be false. Jesus wasn't a Muslim and you misunderstand Christian and Hebrew theology. That's like saying Muslims worship the Qu'ran or Muhammad.

How come the Qu'ran doesn't recognize that the 'Trinity' is composed of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, rather than the Father, Jesus, and Mary? Didn't Allah know what Christians actually believed considering the fact that, according to the Qu'ran, Allah 'tricked' people into believing Jesus died and began Christianity in the first place? Why would Allah trick people into committing shirk?
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Whats the difference between them?
Thank you for your question!
I would have to do some research about your question to give you a detailed and accurate response. Basically though Salafiyyah is the True Islaam and every other type of Islaam is an UnOrthodox type of Islaam (and there are differences between them). Salafiyyah is all about worship the Creator not the creation. Salafiyyah is the true Sunni Islaam.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Thank you for your question!
I would have to do some research about your question to give you a detailed and accurate response. Basically though Salafiyyah is the True Islaam and every other type of Islaam is an UnOrthodox type of Islaam (and there are differences between them). Salafiyyah is all about worship the Creator not the creation. Salafiyyah is the true Sunni Islaam.

Dude stfu with your wahabbi crap. Talking about orthodox islam, you follow a religion made by crypto jews / zionists. Dont call yourself orthodox, you and the rest of you wahabbis are the furthest thing from orthodox Islam. Complete garbage. You have ruined our mosques and scholarship with your drivel.

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah Neg me you little bytch. But dont answer my post you Bin Saud / Bin Wahab d!ck riding agent b!tch:russ:

Keep following men you dumbass. You're no better than a NOI member, oh wait created by the same people:mjlol:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That would be false. Jesus wasn't a Muslim and you misunderstand Christian and Hebrew theology. That's like saying Muslims worship the Qu'ran or Muhammad.

How come the Qu'ran doesn't recognize that the 'Trinity' is composed of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, rather than the Father, Jesus, and Mary? Didn't Allah know what Christians actually believed considering the fact that, according to the Qu'ran, Allah 'tricked' people into believing Jesus died and began Christianity in the first place? Why would Allah trick people into committing shirk?
:jbhmm:

WTF is this bullshyt :russ:

How is this fool not banned?