White Christian Missionary in Haiti is Sentence to 23 years/ Negroes Debating Islam Vs. Christianity

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Haitians are too enslaved to know that Christianity has done more damage to nation and world than vodoun.
Christianity and the church are linked to institutions and resources....which is why it spreads across the world.
Resources and institutions and global links that the indigenous religion does not....and the poor people across the world want access to those things.

Schools and education, most importantly.Public works projects, infrastructure, medicine, clean water.
The Church assumes the responsibilities that the state doesn't or can't do.

These missionaries feed people in poor countries where poverty is REAL poverty, so I think in survival mode people just focus on that.

I'm sure we've both had discussions and arguments with older relatives over the topic of these missionaries and the damage they do.

They won't listen.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
bigesco said:
Go back to reading Salman Rushdie for your knowledge and intellect breh :mjlol:

Then I should disregard Muslim and Bukhari's hadith collections since they both attest the SAME event along with Ibn Ishaq.

Not a bad idea considering ALL of them weren't written until Muhammad was dead for about 200 years.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
For Da Bag said:
The Gospels of the New Testament were written some time after Jesus died as well.

Yeah, about 20 to 50 years after the fact. Not enough time for myths to creep into the text especially since eyewitnesses were still alive.​

For Da Bag said:
Link? First time hearing that.

The history is spread out over a less than 100 year period beginning with Josef Stalin and proceeding all around the world.

From Cuba to Afghanistan and Africa, then back to Europe and South America.​

invalid

Banned
Daps
I remember this thread! Christianity is Satanic. Christians worship a creature (Jesus a Muslim Prophet) instead of the Creator!

Says the guy who follows a pedo, inspired by a demon, created by a moon god black meteorite?

Tomatoes/Tomahtoes

:hula:

Pick your poison. :troll:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@ab.aspectus
Prophet Muhammad (Allaah's peace and blessings be upon him) is the greatest human being of all time!
Orthodox Muslims (Salafis) only worship Almighty God (Allaah).
Christians worship a zero mighty human being (Jesus).
Almighty God or zero mighty Jesus?
Please any Christians don't worship me (Slaimon Khan Shah)!!!

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Unrelated question but since ya'll nikkas talking about islam in here what do you think about Sufism? And do you speak arabic?
Thank you for your questions!
Sufism is a type of Unorthodox Islaam and misguided (if the knowledge of Orthodox Islaam (Salafiyyah) reached you and you die upon Sufism you will burn in temporary or eternal Hellfire...temporary Hellfire means eternal Paradise after it). Sufism is not true Islaam (Salafiyyah is).
As for the second question I am very weak in Arabic. I barely know any Arabic unfortunately.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Whats the difference between them?
Thank you for your questions!
Sufism is a type of Unorthodox Islaam and misguided (if the knowledge of Orthodox Islaam (Salafiyyah) reached you and you die upon Sufism you will burn in temporary or eternal Hellfire...temporary Hellfire means eternal Paradise after it). Sufism is not true Islaam (Salafiyyah is).
As for the second question I am very weak in Arabic. I barely know any Arabic unfortunately.