White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Remember that Kansas City firefighter charged with spitting on a 3-year-old in an Overland Park Hooters and calling that child the n-word? He’s already gotten his job back, his lawyer says, ahead of his trial next month for battery, assault and disorderly conduct. Yet according to the child’s family, what happened that night was even worse than we knew from the initial story.

The child’s grandfather, Raymond L. Harris, says the firefighter not only called him the n-word, too, but also threatened to shoot him. Then, according to boy’s great-uncle, Michael Mitchell, the restaurant manager called police. Not to report the spitter and slurrer, mind you, but to report his family. The manager kicked them out instead of the firefighter. And while Mitchell stayed behind and settled up, the rest of their party fled in fear, without even pausing to grab their untouched birthday cake, despite having done nothing wrong.

But the story gets worse: the Hooters manager phoned the cops on the family of the Black child, not the CAC spitting on infants and threatening to shoot people.

It was Harris’ son, who’d turned 18 that day, who wanted to celebrate at Hooters with his family. About 25 relatives turned out for him, along with a few friends from work, to spend some money and spend some time together. Some had just arrived and were ordering when Harris went chasing after the 3-year-old. Just as Harris caught up with him, a woman sitting nearby asked, “Sir, excuse me, is that child with you?” That’s my grandchild, yes. “That guy over at the bar just spit on your grandson.”

“You need to get that f---ing girl and take her back to the other side where you came from,” Harris says Skeen called. He’s a boy, Harris answered, flustered. But more to the point, “Did you spit on my grandson?” Harris says Skeen responded this way: “F--- you, you (n-word). I will spit on you. F--- you! I will shoot you!”

The firefighter’s friend weighed in, too, Harris says, if only to state the obvious: “He don’t like kids of that kind.”

Harris returned the child to his mom and was about to go back to the firefighter to resume their little chat when some of his relatives intervened. “I was very upset, angry and emotional and my family had to take me outside ... into the parking lot to let out my anger and frustration.” Mitchell kept telling him, “It’s OK; we’re going to handle this, and we’re going to call the police.”

They were still outside, taking some deep breaths, when Mitchell’s wife came out and informed them that the cops had already been called, but on them. In fact, she said, the manager had asked them to pay up and leave — they were kicked out, he said — but he’d said nothing at all to the firefighter.

That’s when, except for Mitchell, their group scattered like a bomb had gone off. They were afraid Skeen had a gun, and afraid, too, Harris says, “because of stories you hear about the police shooting black people.”

When the cops did arrive, and Mitchell was the only one standing there, “one police jumped out and said, ‘Where is everybody? We were told there were 20 to 30 people out here causing a disturbance.’ ”

It wasn’t like that, Mitchell told them. He also said he wasn’t leaving until they talked to the real source of the problem, and pointed out Skeen. Then another of the half dozen officers who’d responded told Mitchell that he was not welcome back inside, but needed to pay up before leaving. So on top of everything, Mitchell said, “they were making it like we were trying to eat and dash,” after a long-planned party for which they’d been in repeated contact with the restaurant.
KC firefighter has been reinstated, but his n-word rant at Hooters was worse than we knew

The CAC fireman who spits on little kids:
LJKc.jpg

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I got to take a break from this shyt because I get too angry. Not that getting angry is always bad, but I get irrationally angry that it clouds my thinking and brings down my whole mood which results in nothing positive.

Anyways, hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head some day or he gets trapped under some rubble in a burning house and burns alive.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Sometimes I got to take a break from this shyt because I get too angry. Not that getting angry is always bad, but I get irrationally angry that it clouds my thinking and brings down my whole mood which results in nothing positive.

Anyways, hopefully someone puts a bullet in his head some day or he gets trapped under some rubble in a burning house and burns alive.
If he walks away from the trial in May with nothing more than a slap on the wrist, it's up to that baby's two dozen relatives to handle that situation. Three whole generations of their family were violently disrespected by this CAC.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
If he would have did that shyt to my 5 year old nephew his brains woulda been on the floor
:francis:

Can't trust the system gotta take care of your own problems
I hate when y’all run into these threads with this BS. I doubt you ever been so much as arrested but Your ready to spend the rest of your life in prison ???

Daps

It's not irrational. You should get angry. All of us should, but too many of us aren't, to the point we're apathetic. That's the problem.

BTW, this guy looks like he takes dikk up the ass. If he pulled that shyt in a state that wasn't concealed carry, his ass would have been in the emergency room. :francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

I have a good feeling this pale demon Gon get what he deserve,

Won't be shocked to find out a fire won in the fight between him and it :sas2:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
So if I lived in this area....and that was my youngin (whatever the relation) that cac spit on....I would've been did my HW...caught that cac slippin somewhere unexpectedly....and cracked his head open off GP...:mjpls:

His wife...kids...whoever I caught slippin with him would be in danger of gettin touched too. Again, I'm not talkin catchin a body...but disciplined.

So now I ask....why family members....friends of the family...etc. are lettin this shyt slide or why someone outside the fam hasn't stepped up to put that work in???? :scusthov:

What this cac did was :scust:....but what disgusts me more is nggas not retaliating in these types of situations. Cac already knows his peers aren't gonna reprimand him. Maybe these racist cacs would think twice before they pulled shyt if they knew there were unspecified repercussions behind their actions. I bet if another black man did some funny style shyt....nggas would've went to war already against each other. None retalliation is c00n shyt to me...:manny:

Last edited: