White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So if I lived in this area....and that was my youngin (whatever the relation) that cac spit on....I would've been did my HW...caught that cac slippin somewhere unexpectedly....and cracked his head open off GP...:mjpls:

His wife...kids...whoever I caught slippin with him would be in danger of gettin touched too. Again, I'm not talkin catchin a body...but disciplined.

So now I ask....why family members....friends of the family...etc. are lettin this shyt slide or why someone outside the fam hasn't stepped up to put that work in???? :scusthov:

What this cac did was :scust:....but what disgusts me more is nggas not retaliating in these types of situations. Cac already knows his peers aren't gonna reprimand him. Maybe these racist cacs would think twice before they pulled shyt if they knew there were unspecified repercussions behind their actions. I bet if another black man did some funny style shyt....nggas would've went to war already against each other. None retalliation is c00n shyt to me...:manny:

i been seeing this dude's posts for about a year now and he seems mad ******ish as fukk. i'm with the shyt brehs.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Let's say you and your family were enjoying a day at Chuck E Cheese, celebrating the birthday of your 3 year old son. Unbeknownst to you and everyone else, you son accidentally finds himself touching the leg of a customer seated at a table across from yours. His sudden cry draws the attention of you and your group to the sight of a grown cac standing over him. He proceeds to kick your son, spit on him, and call him a dirty little "n*gger."

How would you respond? :patrice:
I kill the cac on the spot with everyone in Chuch E Cheese to witness, I go to court infront of 12 white jurors and a white judge and get sentenced to 50 year, my kids grow up without a father , family loses the breadwinner and ends up on government assistance but that cac got what was coming to him . Is that what you want to hear??

In your situation I'd probably fight the cac against my better judgement because he touched my child but that's not what happened in the OP. I would probably fight at the OP situation too because he spit on my kid and I'm a hot head but I don't feel that's the right thing to do because I'm still going to jail,I lose job prospects because I'm a black man with an assault charge on my record and he's free to walk around still spitting on kids and call em N words.

The point I'm really trying to make is there are consequences for your actions you can't just beat people up because they make you mad in the real world.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I kill the cac on the spot with everyone in Chuch E Cheese to witness, I go to jail for the next 50 years of my life, my kids grow up without a father , family loses the breadwinner and ends up on government assistance but that cac got what was coming to him . Is that what you want to hear??

Who said you had to kill buddy. Just beat his ass to a pulp.
DopyHUn.png

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate every bruh and sis that goes at a evil CAC that try em I also realize they've got us constraint and we can't always react accordingly, not all black people are meant to be on the field we need thinkers,creators,speakers, etc we can't all be infantry lmao . .dismantling this shyt will require black people of various roles.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I hate when y’all run into these threads with this BS. I doubt you ever been so much as arrested but Your ready to spend the rest of your life in prison ???
I understand why the family didnt throw down on the spot, that CAC was most definitely armed and his friend the manager probably was too.