White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I worry about this type of stuff. The right thing to do is walk away and learn to turn your camera on...it is way more important to raise your child. But Id be a damn lie if I said thats what I would do in this situation. I would, without an inkling of doubt, burn that place to a pulp with everybody in it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I worry about this type of stuff. The right thing to do is walk away and learn to turn your camera on...it is way more important to raise your child. But Id be a damn lie if I said thats what I would do in this situation. I would, without an inkling of doubt, burn that place to a pulp with everybody in it.

Reminds me of Lock Stock

Yeah I might have lost my shyt and start swinging on folks in his crew too on some " fukk it" tip.

I ain't violent either but I would have gone insane in that bytch.

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
If he walks away from the trial in May with nothing more than a slap on the wrist, it's up to that baby's two dozen relatives to handle that situation. Three whole generations of their family were violently disrespected by this CAC.
Isn’t it odd that black people kill black people for things like ‘disrespecting me’ or ‘fukking my girl’ or ‘stepping on my Jordans’

but cacs can spit on black children and get his job back, meaning he left that restaurant walking (ok understandable) but also can easily be found and nothing happens to him

That self-hate is strong..

(Not suggesting all black people kill black people - but plenty do, yet these cacs know they can get away with anything basically - the fear is still there...)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Anyone willing to abandon their child by going to prison doesn't love them.
By that logic, So I guess parents who lose their lives say by jumping in front of a gun being fired or pushing the child out of the way from a falling tree or rescues their drowning child by jumping in water but subsequently lose their lives in the process are bad parents or don’t love their kids because they’re dead then? Or a parent who beats up a child molestor in the act of assaulting their child but don’t call the police , then get arrested are bad, as well because they risk prison? Basically any parent that put their lives at risk for their children are bad, right bc they risk separating from their child?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My family known for going crazy over our kids.

My grandfather killed his neighbor for hitting his son, my uncle with a rake. Throat punched him and the guy died in front my mom and uncle, choking on blood.

He had cac teachers hiding under desks as he tore the school apart looking for the cac who hit my uncle.

Maybe yall families play that "bothering with the kids" shyt. Mine don't.

Daps
Y'all ain't killing shyt, shut it up. But a good beating I believe. I'm actually surprised it didn't escalate further. Some sort of retribution has to occur. I'd have to let karma have the leftovers.

But y'all always gotta OD on some shyt lol.

Homie...

You can fukk around and kill somebody on accident easily

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
By that logic, So I guess parents who lose their lives say by jumping in front of a gun being fired or pushing the child out of the way from a falling tree or rescues their drowning child by jumping in water but subsequently lose their lives in the process are bad parents or don’t love their kids because they’re dead then? Or a parent who beats up a child molestor in the act of assaulting their child but don’t call the police , then get arrested are bad, as well because they risk prison? Basically any parent that put their lives at risk for their children are bad, right bc they risk separating from their child?
I said prison not die for them.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
People call me crazy but that’s why I’m a ghost out here and I’m VERY selective about where I go. I don’t ever want to be in this position... Damned if you do, damned if you don’t and you have to wake up and look at yourself in the mirror everyday.