White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Someone in the family, "has" to step up and take care of this demon. Regardless of what the consequences are!

I’m not even related, but if someone in the child’s family happens to put this Edomite in the hospital for a few weeks (preferably permanently crippled), I’m putting money on their books for a month or two. Breh would be eating good and well groomed while he did his time.
:yeshrug:

shyt makes me so fukking mad. How is this demonic Caveman back with the department? If he is out here assaulting children and casually using the “n-word”, how can he be expected to save lives unbiasedly? This country isn’t shyt, and I can’t wait for it to crumble. EVERY fukking day I see, witness, hear or read some sick and hateful shyt that’s perpetuated by Edomites.

Any person in this site that isn’t an Israelite that says some slick shyt is getting blocked by me. I don’t like associating with snakes anyway.
:pacspit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That "forgive and forget" b.s. is actually a remnant from our slavery days. A time where many had no choice but to do just that. I mean, what else were they going to do, get buck?

So couple that attitude with christianity and you have...THE AFRICAN AMERICAN. Equipped with a built in excuse to do nothing. To be cowardly. After all: We can leave it in jesus hands.

That's why they handed them the Bible in the first place.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is unacceptable and everyone in that family is a bytch. How you have 21 people and not one person slaps the shyt out that CAC.

Also where was the child’s parents? Why was a black child running around a white BAR unsupervised??!!!!! This family was totally off code. They didn’t even know the child was spit on until someone told them.

The audacity for someone to spit on a child in public is them saying fukk your entire existence. You have to risk some jail time to save the babies y’all.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Flatline. Just the thought sickens me. fukk all the ramifications and consequences, I would be willing to make that sacrifice. Don’t give 1 fukk

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is pissed me off. I would snap and beat the shyt out of him and put him in the hospital and had him paralyzed and he only has to eat through a straw

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This shyt is pissed me off. I would snap and beat the shyt out of him and put him in the hospital and had him paralyzed and he only has to eat through a straw

Breh I can't believe this shyt!

I come from a time where bothering a kid would get you jumped by the whole family. Everybody from the youngest to the oldest would be on your ass.

I've seen it happen, even old ass grandma getting her licks in.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I remember I was at the fair and a bad ass project kid tried to sneak in the funhouse and the ticket man grabbed his shirt.

All you heard was, "Don't touch my fukkin brother!" Maaaan like 20 nikkas and bytches jumped on that cac. They beat the brakes and brake fluid out that cac! Just for grabbing shorties shirt!

:wow: look what they've done to my people...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
But the story gets worse: the Hooters manager phoned the cops on the family of the Black child, not the CAC spitting on infants and threatening to shoot people.

KC firefighter has been reinstated, but his n-word rant at Hooters was worse than we knew

The CAC fireman who spits on little kids:
LJKc.jpg
Why they not suing Hooters tho?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m not even related, but if someone in the child’s family happens to put this Edomite in the hospital for a few weeks (preferably permanently crippled), I’m putting money on their books for a month or two. Breh would be eating good and well groomed while he did his time.
:yeshrug:

shyt makes me so fukking mad. How is this demonic Caveman back with the department? If he is out here assaulting children and casually using the “n-word”, how can he be expected to save lives unbiasedly? This country isn’t shyt, and I can’t wait for it to crumble. EVERY fukking day I see, witness, hear or read some sick and hateful shyt that’s perpetuated by Edomites.

Any person in this site that isn’t an Israelite that says some slick shyt is getting blocked by me. I don’t like associating with snakes anyway.
:pacspit:
I can't wait till Babylon falls. Unfortunately it's going to hurt us the most but, I'm sick of this shyt. My dreams and hopes can get the bushes first thing tomorrow if that means cacs reaping what they sow.
Edit: spelling

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
No...

May as well hand over your wife and babies...
I mean, there was a 3 year old there, you're endangering women and children if you're gunna fight armed men in that environment, probably why they talked the granddad down.
I dont understand not settling up with the clown a day or even a week later though, he wouldnt be hard to track down.