White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just recently checked out a book called 'Fighting more than fires' memoirs from a retired Black firefighter. Talks about the racism he faced in his own FD and other FDs. Yo,these fukking cavemen are evil! And Wasnt it last month that a fire department let a Black pastor's house burn down in Michigan somewhere? Yup,fukk these fakkits!

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I told you guys before when this story first broke, the family chose to go to a Hooter's out there with the white folks probably because they thought the one here in my county was too "ghetto" Even though it's on the outskirts of KCK. I guarantee you shyt would've went different, but the family seems like the type you don't want standing beside you when a racial fight breaks out anyway. There were 25 people their for the party and not one of them felt the need to handle that dude, not one. Had that happened at the KCK Hooter's Black people they wouldn't even know would've started shyt quickly and I know for a fact the firefighter would've been the one leaving.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The fact youre all shocked and alarmed by this means we havent learned anything after 100s of years. Meaning we are not progressing:snoop:
This is so stupid

People die everyday

Yet it is not weird to be alarmed when someone dies

Stfu

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Let's say you and your family were enjoying a day at Chuck E Cheese, celebrating the birthday of your 3 year old son. Unbeknownst to you and everyone else, you son accidentally finds himself touching the leg of a customer seated at a table across from yours. His sudden cry draws the attention of you and your group to the sight of a grown cac standing over him. He proceeds to kick your son, spit on him, and call him a dirty little "n*gger."

How would you respond? :patrice:
I'm going to jail.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I understand why the family didnt throw down on the spot, that CAC was most definitely armed and his friend the manager probably was too.

Nah fukk that. Grandad said dude was screaming at him saying he was gonna shoot him.

While he was chirping you hand that dude his ass kicking right there.

You spit on my kid I'm putting you in the hospital.

Daps
Nah fukk that. Grandad said dude was screaming at him saying he was gonna shoot him.

While he was chirping you hand that dude his ass kicking right there.

You spit on my kid I'm putting you in the hospital.

People here really saying they would let some demon kick their child and spit on him without retaliating. The fukk? :what:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
KC "gangstas" are like the Florida nikkas in my book withZimmerman. If they don't hurt this cac, don't talk ANY of that tough guy shyt:stopitslime:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you guys before when this story first broke, the family chose to go to a Hooter's out there with the white folks probably because they thought the one here in my county was too "ghetto" Even though it's on the outskirts of KCK. I guarantee you shyt would've went different, but the family seems like the type you don't want standing beside you when a racial fight breaks out anyway. There were 25 people their for the party and not one of them felt the need to handle that dude, not one. Had that happened at the KCK Hooter's Black people they wouldn't even know would've started shyt quickly and I know for a fact the firefighter would've been the one leaving.

If you talking bout the one in the legends nikka plz

Me and my guy had to pull a simpsons grandpa gif in and out that mug when we stepped in there and the response we got from the staff even before we requested seating...nothing but hillbillies ...same shyt coulda went down in there....

Patronizing Hooters itself is taking a beeline around nikkas if you wanna take it there

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I kill the cac on the spot with everyone in Chuch E Cheese to witness, I go to court infront of 12 white jurors and a white judge and get sentenced to 50 year, my kids grow up without a father , family loses the breadwinner and ends up on government assistance but that cac got what was coming to him . Is that what you want to hear??

In your situation I'd probably fight the cac against my better judgement because he touched my child but that's not what happened in the OP. I would probably fight at the OP situation too because he spit on my kid and I'm a hot head but I don't feel that's the right thing to do because I'm still going to jail,I lose job prospects because I'm a black man with an assault charge on my record and he's free to walk around still spitting on kids and call em N words.

The point I'm really trying to make is there are consequences for your actions you can't just beat people up because they make you mad in the real world.

what are the consequences for the racist piece of shyt fire fighters actions?

dude will remain free to spit on black kids and call them the N word regardless.

we aren't treated fair in this country...

these storys never end with the white perpetrator being killed by a black man.... and people's defense of that is "they will look at us like savages"... newsflash they already look at us as savages... we cant win... why not go out fighting?

George Zimmerman sold the gun he killed trayvon martin with..... George Zimmerman should've never made it to the fukking court room. and there's a million george zimmermans out there. these white people know they can do whatever they want qith2 no penalty... and we can't do shyt about it... if nikkas wanna kill in retaliation then so be it.. and dont ask me why im not out there killing because it wasn't my kid that got spit on...

nikkas at least should've dragged dude out the restaurant.. let someone pull some racist shyt on me or my family... better believe we fighting everybody in the building... nobody should be made to feel like that. especially innocent children