White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Daps
I hate when y’all run into these threads with this BS. I doubt you ever been so much as arrested but Your ready to spend the rest of your life in prison ???

Let's say you and your family were enjoying a day at Chuck E Cheese, celebrating the birthday of your 3 year old son. Unbeknownst to you and everyone else, you son accidentally finds himself touching the leg of a customer seated at a table across from yours. His sudden cry draws the attention of you and your group to the sight of a grown cac standing over him. He proceeds to kick your son, spit on him, and call him a dirty little "n*gger."

How would you respond? :patrice:

Last edited:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The child’s grandfather, Raymond L. Harris, says the firefighter not only called him the n-word, too, but also threatened to shoot him. Then, according to boy’s great-uncle, Michael Mitchell, the restaurant manager called police. Not to report the spitter and slurrer, mind you, but to report his family. The manager kicked them out instead of the firefighter. And while Mitchell stayed behind and settled up, the rest of their party fled in fear, without even pausing to grab their untouched birthday cake, despite having done nothing wrong.

Amerikkka in a nutshell :scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I doubt you ever been so much as arrested but Your ready to spend the rest of your life in prison ???

Actually.. yes. I've never been in jail or in any serious trouble either. But if it came down to someone harming my child or young family member that can't defend themselves.. I would risk death or jail in order to protect or save them. honestly - he would have left that restaurant dead or not in walking position. and this is from someone who has only been in 1 fight, in all her life. The benefits in hurt caused for him, would have outweighed any risks to myself.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he would have did that shyt to my 5 year old nephew his brains woulda been on the floor
:francis:

Can't trust the system gotta take care of your own problems

And just 2 weeks ago I was in a resturant with my family and the topic of guns came up in which my wife jokingly told everybody, "Mike and I have our guns on us right now" my wife' cousin(who hates guns) went into this speech about how we shouldn't be taking it everywhere blah blah blah....this is the main reason right here esp down in Ga...these cacs get out of line and that "I'll shoot you comment" would have had me ready...after spitting on one of mine I would have purposefully said something to get him to come at me.:yeshrug: that would have been the end of that

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
but what disgusts me even more is nggas not retaliating in these type a situations. Cac already knows his peers aren't gonna reprimand him. Maybe they would start thinkin twice before they did pulled certain shyt if they knew they were unspecified repercussions behind it.

too many times we have this forgive and forget mentality when it comes to us and the community under serious threat, harm or death. If we had an agenda that pushed consequences and a call to action, demands for accountability - I think it would shift the tide of them always getting away with no punishment or retribution. But for us to remain passive, it's causing the epidemic that is happening every day.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when y’all run into these threads with this BS. I doubt you ever been so much as arrested but Your ready to spend the rest of your life in prison ???

If he attempts to put his hands on you it' completely justified.

Depending on where you at of course

Y'll better get that ccw and strap up.