White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not so sure what's so funny about you name calling folks and acting tough and dudes politely asking you to put up or shut up.

But that's me :yeshrug:

Says the tough guy that's about to start a rumble in a diner. Yall nikkas autistic as hell :mjlol:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How would I have started it if my kid was assaulted first?

Old Biff make me wash his truck ass nikka.

Yeah that will 100% work out for you my guy, that's absolutely how the courts work. You tough because you're dumb enough to believe you about to beat the system :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that will 100% work out for you my guy, that's absolutely how the courts work. You tough because you're dumb enough to believe you about to beat the system :mjlol:

So your first thought if your kid got spit on and kicked is what the judge and cops would think?

Got it.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So your first thought if your kid got spit on and kicked is what the judge and cops would think?

Got it.

Right, I act off logic and you act off emotion. Don't say your thinking ain't bytch made if that's what you're rolling with. Own it my nikka.:yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody can get their shyt took at anytime and do nothing about it but get themselves smoked, that's life, a nikka like me could take your shyt if I wanted to and there's nothing you could do about it:yeshrug:. Maybe if you understood the way the world worked a little better you could move a bit smarter and get more money. I actually could use an assistant, how's $20 an hour sound? Dead ass serious, shoot me your linkedin bro. I could hook you up with a raise and get you in a better living condition lil nikka.
Be delusional brehs. But ay, you got my address nikka. Go on and try your luck slick. You think a nikka playing with the lame jokes.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Right, I act off logic and you act off emotion. Don't say your thinking ain't bytch made if that's what you're rolling with. Own it my nikka.:yeshrug:

:dwillhuh:

There is no logic when someone assaults you, your wife of kid.

You legally are covered if you reply back with the same force given.

Breaking his damn nose and ribs and not committing a damn homicide you're fine.

This whole convo is :scust: with you.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

There is no logic when someone assaults you, your wife of kid.

Right because you act off emotion and don't understand logic. We got it my guy, you're not the thinking logical type. Just remember in the future when you call people cowards for not acting you only say that because in your mind the system will have your back. Nowhere in your tough guy posts have you accepted a reality that ends up with you doing 5+ years :coffee:

Last edited:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be clear, let me preface this by saying im not absolving these pistol toting youngins of their share of responsibility

But apparently it needs to be said to the internet, that they have a SHARE, not the entirety, of responsiblity for protection and enforcement on wild violations against us

Sitting back playing hot potato on communal needs of this sort is punk shyt. .zimmerman, this cat etc falls in ALL OUR LAPS ..not JUST "street nikkas"...I hope all the ones playing parrot with that message are children, cause if you older, you pathetic

Thats even before considering the logistics of the notion...we want our retribution/protection to lie in the hands of mentally unstable CHILDREN (mostly) running around wit cheap ass unmainteneced guns they they dont know how to handle wit a mag full of cheap ass bullets (that counts too) to serve our justice?

Itll make more sense if military vets started getting called to task...at least they know what they doing...but this shyt on everyone

But keep the monkey hear monkey repeat nonsense going

Daps
Right because you act off emotion and don't understand logic. We got it my guy, you're not the thinking logical type. Just remember in the future when you call people cowards for not acting you only say that because in your mind the system will have your back. Nowhere in your tough guy posts have you accepted a reality that ends up with you doing 5+ years :coffee:

So what is the logical response to someone kicking your toddler, spitting on him, and threatening to kill him? What do fukkbois like you do in response?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So what is the logical response to someone kicking your toddler, spitting on him, and threatening to kill him? What do fukkbois like you do in response?

Idk what's with you doing the name calling. You're the tough guy on the internet that I can just tell has never been in any kind of real altercation as an adult but somehow starting bar fights and trying to encourage black men to act in a way that'll get them jammed up for internet daps. You can tell nikkas p*ssy for real when they act like it's some kind of bravery to fight a nikka when you're 20 deep. No you just worked out in your head you not about to do some years behind bars while a nikka like me got too much going on to take that chance, because not one of you nikkas had said I'd do the 5-10 if it came to it. Yall all think yall will legally get off somehow:yeshrug:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Idk what's with you doing the name calling. You're the tough guy on the internet that I can just tell has never been in any kind of real altercation as an adult but somehow starting bar fights and trying to encourage black men to act in a way that'll get them jammed up for internet daps. You can tell nikkas p*ssy for real when they act like it's some kind of bravery to fight a nikka when you're 20 deep. No you just worked out in your head you not about to do some years behind bars while a nikka like me got too much going on to take that chance, because not one of you nikkas had said I'd do the 5-10 if it came to it. Yall all think yall will legally get off somehow:yeshrug:

Would you punch a person who hit your wife or kid?