White fireman who spat on & called 3 yr old Black infant a "n**ger" gets reinstated by KC Fire dept.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Would you punch a person who hit your wife or kid?

Why haven't you said you're down to do 5+ years in any of your posts yet :jbhmm:.

You said you'd slam a barstool over dudes head. You down for doing a attempted murder bid my nikka?

Or are you just an internet nikka running off out the mouth that wouldn't bust a grape :jbhmm:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Why haven't you said you're down to do 5+ years in any of your posts yet :jbhmm:.

You said you'd slam a barstool over dudes head. You down for doing a attempted murder bid my nikka?

Or are you just an internet nikka running off out the mouth that wouldn't bust a grape :jbhmm:

You damn right I'd hit dude with a chair, stool or bottle if he hit my kid.

Tell me specifically....what would your reaction be?

Punch?
Run?
Talk?
Wait for police?

Daps
Idk what's with you doing the name calling. You're the tough guy on the internet that I can just tell has never been in any kind of real altercation as an adult but somehow starting bar fights and trying to encourage black men to act in a way that'll get them jammed up for internet daps. You can tell nikkas p*ssy for real when they act like it's some kind of bravery to fight a nikka when you're 20 deep. No you just worked out in your head you not about to do some years behind bars while a nikka like me got too much going on to take that chance, because not one of you nikkas had said I'd do the 5-10 if it came to it. Yall all think yall will legally get off somehow:yeshrug:

full

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You damn right I'd hit dude with a chair, stool or bottle if he hit my kid.

Tell me specifically....what would your reaction be?

Punch?
Run?
Talk?
Wait for police?

Yet you haven't said out your mouth I'd do the time. It sounds like your mind does not process the likelihood of you going to prison. Why? Everything you're posting is coming from a place where you 100% will get off. Or am I wrong?:jbhmm:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
White supremacy got a hold on you clowns.

I bet y'all same nikkaz was talkin bout beatin' Cam'ron up when he spit on that girl in Killa Season.

But since it was "white daddeh", y'all like :whoa:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
White supremacy got a hold on you clowns.

I bet y'all same nikkaz was talkin bout beatin' Cam'ron up when he spit on that girl in Killa Season.

But since it was "white daddeh", y'all like :whoa:

So you'd be down to do 5+ years and can recover from a bid :jbhmm:

Daps
Irrational.

You thinking emotionally and not rationally.

Go do something violent and now a family member is in jail and paying monetary penalties. Why you think the family pulled the grandad back. He reacted the way a normal human being would act, but cotdamnit, family is there to check you and rationalize a rightfully emotional situation.

Fireman wins twice, and maybe or maybe not one lost if he is injured by family member.

• Different course of action, like file a lawsuit against Hooters if they don't hand over the videotape showing fireman spitting on child.
  • Now request Hooters pay back the money they spent since they didn't finish the meal.
  • Now the main event, if fireman is not convicted for spitting, then file civil suit against him.
You can get in them pockets and avoid having a relative in jail for 3 years. Spitting on one's grandson as you can see was going to lead to a fight with an unpredictable outcome if they both let their rage out.

Any updates on that Amazon settlement?