White man(33) charged with murder after the mutilated remains of a black woman (19) were found in Milwaukee

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I feel sad for her and her family.

A 19 year old Black girl dating a 33 year old cac is gross, but I guarantee you won't see a big fuss about it.

Cant disrupt the wench agenda :mjpls:
19YOs shouldn’t be dating 33YOs of ANY race. That girl was new to the adult world.
A 33YO would run circles around her without even trying. Too young to pick up on awkwardness, call someone on their BS, set proper boundaries, etc.

A lot of young women are listening to online discourse about dating older, money, etc and it’s leading them to make unwise decisions.

There is NO way a 19YO looks at a 33YO white dude who looked like THAT and found him attractive.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
White ppl run EVERY interracial relationship they are in with a Black person. EVERY. ONE. OF. THEM.

That white girl that "does what she is told" can all of a sudden get mad and make one call to the police and have you in the system faster than she told you "GIVE ME THAT FUKKING COCK!!!!!!"

And Black women who date white men fall in line with them like it ain't shyt. They will never fix their mouths to talk back, which leads to that savage white man doing the unimaginable if she even thinks about it

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
White ppl run EVERY interracial relationship they are in with a Black person. EVERY. ONE. OF. THEM.

That white girl that "does what she is told" can all of a sudden get mad and make one call to the police and have you in the system faster than she told you "GIVE ME THAT FUKKING COCK!!!!!!"

And Black women who date white men fall in line with them like it ain't shyt. They will never fix their mouths to talk back, which leads to that savage white man doing the unimaginable if she even thinks about it
They weren't even a relationship though. She followed a strange looking white man home on the first date, that's a strong lack of discernment. There are a lot of women running propaganda about how white men will treat you to young women these days, especially on social media.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
They weren't even a relationship though. She followed a strange looking white man home on the first date, that's a strong lack of discernment. There are a lot of women are running propaganda about how white men will treat you to young women these days, especially on social media.
Oh shyt, that is extra fukked up:snoop:

Social media and its propaganda are definite dangers to the easily impressionable

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
They weren't even a relationship though. She followed a strange looking white man home on the first date, that's a strong lack of discernment. There are a lot of women running propaganda about how white men will treat you to young women these days, especially on social media.
Been saying this for the longest time. Social media is very dangerous and letting shyt slide because of who is saying it is not good. This may or may not be the case for this case but I can't help but assume, given her age, if this played a large part in things. Social media will skew your world view if you let it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Big facts. And ALL of them have this. You think they gon just abandon them people for some temporary experiment? Nah, they gon have they fun, and go back home. That Prince Harry shyt, where they just abandon their racist family for their greater love of a black woman is a fukking fantasy.

This girl I was interested in at one point had to learn the hard way. Didn’t even meet buddy’s family til after 2 years of “dating” and still never got a ring. I know for a fact she wouldn’t let no brother get away with that, AT ALL.
I couldn’t be interested in a wench unless it was for pure disrespectful and degrading fukking:yeshrug: any blackman that takes them serious for a relationship lost. If a black woman has had sex with a white man I view her different forever.