White man(33) charged with murder after the mutilated remains of a black woman (19) were found in Milwaukee

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They weren't even a relationship though. She followed a strange looking white man home on the first date, that's a strong lack of discernment. There are a lot of women running propaganda about how white men will treat you to young women these days, especially on social media.
Even though he took it too far @coldcall wasn't wrong with the pasta and lobster bs younger millennial and Gen z BW be saying these videos shytting on black men saying pasta and lobster aka just get you a white man gets 100k + likes on TikTok and twitter

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Even though he took it too far @coldcall wasn't wrong with the pasta and lobster bs younger millennial and Gen z BW be saying these videos shytting on black men saying pasta and lobster aka just get you a white man gets 100k + likes on TikTok and twitter
That's why I don't agree with people saying it's just the internet. Gen Z girls live on social medias like Twitter and Tik Tok, they see that shyt whether they want it or not. These divestors channels are trying to recruit young women into their movement by selling them a dream about white men. We don't know if the girl in this case was one of them but she might have been influenced too, there is no reason to follow a serial killer looking older white man into his home at her age.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
It shouldn't have happened.

I don't understand how my people just don't understand how at odds we are with them.

Even if he/she is somehow cool, you're really willing to take on their hateful family members and associates?

Why?

Because you love them?

Live life and come to understand that sometimes love isn't enough, and we as a people don't have that luxury of fairy tale endings.

Wake up and realize if you're sleeping around white people you can end up buried.
You can end up 86’d regardless of skin color.
I see stories every day of black men and women killing each other in romantic relationships.
Date who makes you happy, and make sure they’re sane.
You have to be deranged to mutilate another person.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why black people continue to lay down with white people and date them knowing our history is beyond me.

White people en masse HATE us. What is it going to take to get that through your dumbass skull??
First of all God Bless the Dead hopefully she gets justice.

To answer your question it's female nature.

All women try to position themselves using Men to gain Provision and Protection.

for whatever reason some women think that since white boys where able to code up on race that they could benefit. Not seeing what makes you a white guy is not being Black.

I guess they're trying to get the colored butter biscuit not realizing buffer classes only work in countries that are overwhelming non white where they need some allies.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Damn. :rip:

They need to look into every unsolved murder and missing person case because I'm sure this wasn't the first woman hes killed.
This guy was likely a predator, and if she was the first then he would have kept going, and targeting black women because they’re less likely to get justice.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You can end up 86’d regardless of skin color.
I see stories every day of black men and women killing each other in romantic relationships.
Date who makes you happy, and make sure they’re sane.
You have to be deranged to mutilate another person.
Key word being Date as in real dating not "Dating" in the sex worker sense of the term.

If you date someone you feel them out when you "Date" someone in the city girls sense of the term you don't have to know nothing but an assumption that he has the bag.

Shist is like the case in Connecticut where the girl had the dude come over and smash then when the police started asking questions they took the toubob at his word and started looking at the victum funny as if she was a sex worker.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This guy was likely a predator, and if she was the first then he would have kept going, and targeting black women because they’re less likely to get justice.

According to Only logical the dude beat and threatened his first wife.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's why I don't agree with people saying it's just the internet. Gen Z girls live on social medias like Twitter and Tik Tok, they see that shyt whether they want it or not. These divestors channels are trying to recruit young women into their movement by selling them a dream about white men. We don't know if the girl in this case was one of them but she might have been influenced too, there is no reason to follow a serial killer looking older white man into his home at her age.
God Bless the dead but c'mon alledgelly the girl went straight to the cac's crib and she ended up dead

We don't want to down talk the dead but we have to acknowledge what it is.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
God Bless the dead but c'mon alledgelly the girl went straight to the cac's crib and she ended up dead

We don't want to down talk the dead but we have to acknowledge what it is.
They’re without fault 100% of the time breh, it’s always someone else’s fault, and if it’s not, then it’s something else’s fault besides theirs, just let it go.

We had a thread where a broad murdered her husband and her kids and they still made excuses and threw the toddler gloves on.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They’re without fault 100% of the time breh, it’s always someone else’s fault, and if it’s not, then it’s something else’s fault besides theirs, just let it go.

We had a thread where a broad murdered her husband and her kids and they still made excuses and threw the toddler gloves on.
Only out of the respect for the recently dead and her age am I not going in on her.

But her death is a cautionary tale that I suspect will fall on deaf ears.

I will say the reason why you don't hear about cases of Black tricks doing this is because Black women are naturally suspicious of Brothers. No way would she match and go staright to a Black Man's house like that.