White man(33) charged with murder after the mutilated remains of a black woman (19) were found in Milwaukee

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
God Bless the dead but c'mon alledgelly the girl went straight to the cac's crib and she ended up dead

We don't want to down talk the dead but we have to acknowledge what it is.
Like I said on the first page, a growing number of black women think every white man is romantic and non-threatening, and best believe predators WM see that and take advantage of it. The divesting, "pasta and lobster" thing that older and bitter BW are spouting is only sending naive young BW like her to an early grave.

Daps
First of all God Bless the Dead hopefully she gets justice.

To answer your question it's female nature.

All women try to position themselves using Men to gain Provision and Protection.

for whatever reason some women think that since white boys where able to code up on race that they could benefit. Not seeing what makes you a white guy is not being Black.

I guess they're trying to get the colored butter biscuit not realizing buffer classes only work in countries that are overwhelming non white where they need some allies.

I get what you're saying but a lot of black men on this site want white women too, so it's happening in both genders.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I get what you're saying but a lot of black men on this site want white women too, so it's happening in both genders.
Yes but the difference is almost no buck really thinks that linking with a pink toe makes him automatically white.

Divestors really seem to beleive is all they have to do is out Klan the Ku Klux Klan and get with a white boy and they're covered.

Literally all the Dievestor channels point out cases where that's not the case.

No one brings up sucessful divestors like EVE because EVE really divested she don't say anything about Black Men.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Just this weekend on the Coli I’ve seen a 19 year old killed by a 33 year old white man, a now deleted thread of brehs promoting statutory rape with 13 year olds, and Colombians protesting sex tourism due to men preying on young girls.

Children, teens, and women of every race and culture are being raped, abused, and murdered all over the world and have been since the beginning of time. She had no business going out with a 33 year old, especially one that looks unhinged and crazy, and going to his home was a big mistake. Young women have to be very careful no matter what a man says or does. The best case scenario was her being pumped and dumped. Unfortunately she got the worst. Unfortunately, “dates” are easy avenues for men looking to rape and kill.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Like I said on the first page, a growing number of black women think every white man is romantic and non-threatening, and best believe predators WM see that and take advantage of it. The divesting, "pasta and lobster" thing that older and bitter BW are spouting is only sending naive young BW like her to an early grave.
That's true and you could even break down Pasta and lobster it's good because white people ay it's good Pasta is basically wheat cheese and a little bit of meat real pesant food. Lobster same thing eating by the poor until it was marketed to upperclass people just like there's a Halo effecr for bottom shelf brads.

Like I said no way would she have gone directly to a Black Man's house willy nilly like that.
We see eatch other through white surpremacist googles

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just this weekend on the Coli I’ve seen a 19 year old killed by a 33 year old white man, a now deleted thread of brehs promoting statutory rape with 13 year olds, and Colombians protesting sex tourism due to men preying on young girls.

Children, teens, and women of every race and culture are being raped, abused, and murdered all over the world and have been since the beginning of time. She had no business going out with a 33 year old, especially one that looks unhinged and crazy, and going to his home was a big mistake. Young women have to be very careful no matter what a man says or does. The best case scenario was her being pumped and dumped. Unfortunately she got the worst. Unfortunately, “dates” are easy avenues for men looking to rape and kill.
Yes women gotta take googles off when it comes to dealing with Men. had it been uglygang breh she would demanded 50 dates at th Cheescake factory a full credit check, and a DNA sample sent to the authorities before she stepped foot in his house.

That's how women should approach everyone.

As far as his looks again theres doesn't seem to be a concept that a white dude could be unattractive to most Black women.

I guess they really like their hair.

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
19YOs shouldn’t be dating 33YOs of ANY race. That girl was new to the adult world.
A 33YO would run circles around her without even trying. Too young to pick up on awkwardness, call someone on their BS, set proper boundaries, etc.

A lot of young women are listening to online discourse about dating older, money, etc and it’s leading them to make unwise decisions.

There is NO way a 19YO looks at a 33YO white dude who looked like THAT and found him attractive.
That's why it's so many chics in their early 20s that look butnt out already. They've taken that social media advice to heart and dealing with these older men or on that sugar baby lifestyle/prostitution. They're getting taken through it..
Smh

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They’re without fault 100% of the time breh, it’s always someone else’s fault, and if it’s not, then it’s something else’s fault besides theirs, just let it go.

We had a thread where a broad murdered her husband and her kids and they still made excuses and threw the toddler gloves on.
I agree but look at the Fresh n Fit situation if you go full Red pill All of them are like that. Then why wouldn't you pick the most attractive THOT?

Breh gotta go through all the stages theres Denial then there's acceptance. Since you got to pick someone you check for suttle instances of Wenchery and divestment ideations.

You proceed with caution and always protect yourself at all times. Your woman has a work husband you should assume no matter how goofy he looks if he's non Black there's a chance that you're wife may fullfill her wifely duties to him.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Yes women gotta take googles off when it comes to dealing with Men. had it been uglygang breh she would demanded 50 dates at th Cheescake factory a full credit check, and a DNA sample sent to the authorities before she stepped foot in his house.

That's how women should approach everyone.

As far as his looks again theres doesn't seem to be a concept that a white dude could be unattractive to most Black women.

I guess they really like their hair.
Men who want to abuse and kill women will find a way to do so. Black women have been killed and brutalized by men throughout history.

I’m sure your women in Colombia can tell some stories as well. Especially because so many of your women there depend on sex work and patriarchy for survival. At least Black American women can work and be self sufficient for the most part here.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Men who want to abuse and kill women will find a way to do so. Black women have been killed and brutalized by men throughout history.

I’m sure your women in Colombia can tell some stories as well. Especially because so many of your women there depend on sex work and patriarchy for survival. At least Black American women can work and be self sufficient for the most part here.
You're right it's the same here as it is there, women here are employed and they don't "need" Men just like US women don't "need" either... Until they do.

Had shorty consulted her father or any Male relative they would've caught the red flags.

I didn't read through every post in the thread but most people here seemed to keep it respectful.

The problem is women can't tell women what to do so this stuff will keep happening.

When the butta brigade decided they we're gonna "march" for Black Men any more what they meant was they're werent gonna apply social prssure to Black Men killed by race soliders.

People were making noise about the sister in Connecticut and when änonymous sources" leaked pictures of her on that Yatcht and her brother selling dope and her possible use of said drugs all pressure was let up and as far as we know the Cac who was last seen with her is doing just fine.

Listen I get it, I get killed down here it will be a Keekee from the buttas on social media I know that going in. But grace for grace. I didn't post the Only Logical video on this case and even he extended some grace.

But if Black Men's lives don't matter soon no lives will matter.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
19YOs shouldn’t be dating 33YOs of ANY race. That girl was new to the adult world.
A 33YO would run circles around her without even trying. Too young to pick up on awkwardness, call someone on their BS, set proper boundaries, etc.

A lot of young women are listening to online discourse about dating older, money, etc and it’s leading them to make unwise decisions.

There is NO way a 19YO looks at a 33YO white dude who looked like THAT and found him attractive.
one thing Bout the online dating space is its a haven for lonely people of all ages and races. And if youre a savvy man, you can pick up on that and exploit it.

TBH its not hard either. Youd be surprised at the number of women, good looking or otherwise who have never had a man want to take them on a exciting date much less have engaging conversation on dating apps.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
one thing Bout the online dating space is its a haven for lonely people of all ages and races. And if youre a savvy man, you can pick up on that and exploit it.

TBH its not hard either. Youd be surprised at the number of women, good looking or otherwise who have never had a man want to take them on a exciting date much less have engaging conversation on dating apps.
The black pillers been talking about this for years even some of the buttas are coming around to the idea that the apps are a bad look.

The apps appeal to human nature too completely shyt is like an AI for global depopulation.