White man(33) charged with murder after the mutilated remains of a black woman (19) were found in Milwaukee

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

REVEALED: Bartender, 33, 'who lured 19-year-old pizza shop worker on date, took her home and then hacked her body up' is a nepo baby ex-high school football star whose millionaire father ran a Milwaukee insurance brokerage​

• Maxwell Anderson, 33, has been charged with murdering Sade Robinson, 19
  • Robinson's leg was found in a park days after she vanished on April 1
  • Anderson allegedly dismembered his date before scattering her remains

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
There are definitely a lot of white trolls instigating shyt but I don't think it's the case here. It's more like when a black man gets into trouble or worse when dealing with a white woman and BW say "told you so", "I thought these white women loved y'all" on social medias.
Its anyones guess really. Thats the thing im pretty certain these cacs get they play book based on legit interactions and it just pretty much amplifies the scale of the dysfunction. And that only feeds into it more.

Like i picture it in the early ages of chat/forums/social media and whatever other communication platforms u got the earliest brehs and brehettes acting out in small numbers.

Meanwhile every cac with a computer is reading that shyt and forming that playbook from it and they go digital black face and repeat these tropes. More brehs and brehettes start getting online and seeing this shyt and it fosters more negativity and here we are.

I try to take all of that shyt with a grain of salt. If everyone just did that it would probably cut back on the negativity cause in the social media age i feel like 75-80-90% of that shyt is reactionary anyway.

And even if a breh/brehette or whatever is saying some bitter shyt its not worth feeding into it when a lot of it is just fukking cacs looking for just that reaction. :manny::hubie:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I have no words...19...she posed to be in college, making friends or working her job and checking in on her friends to hangout and make plans for the summer...not dating a 33 yr old dude.

Goddammit man:mjcry:
She thought she was living in a disney movie. Found her prince charming with pale skin. Her family should have taught her cacs are the devil the bible speaks of

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all are just as sick as that peckerwood using this thread to spew vitriol on Black women based solely on what y'all see via social media discourse.
Appalling behavior by people on here. All teens make mistakes and show poor judgement. I try to teach my kids to recognize the mistakes that can end your life. This poor young lady didn’t deserve this fate at all.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
fukk man, this is terrible. Really gotta protect our little sisters, my little sister is close to her age and I couldn't imagine anything like this happening. It's fukked up, even as a guy I don't like using dating apps, haven't been on one is almost a year. Much prefer meeting people the old fashioned way

Rest in peace Sade. Be safe out here, a lot of sickos online. Reminds me of the story of a girl in my city who got choked out on her first date, terrible.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Some of y'all are just as sick as that peckerwood using this thread to spew vitriol on Black women based solely on what y'all see via social media discourse.

Appalling behavior by people on here. All teens make mistakes and show poor judgement. I try to teach my kids to recognize the mistakes that can end your life. This poor young lady didn’t deserve this fate at all.

No she didn't deserve it and we shouldn't be flippant.

She should not be blamed for such a tragedy but there is a hard lesson here indeed. Dating strangers off apps and being too trustful, especially on first dates or with red flags such as a huge age gap, can have tragic consequences.

Amazingly enough, a lot of posters on LSA of all places echo the fear this online social discourse telling bw they are 'safer' or 'better' with wm may encourage such risky and poor decision making. That context is the only reason why people may bring it up here.

We will never know if it was the case with this lady but women need to know ALL men on all dates need to be treated with caution. Our daughters will eventually see these toxic narratives online so I am already planning on getting ahead of it with mine. I hope you do too.

They are pretty clear about this concern with a few exceptions so it isn't just salty dudes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
fukk man, this is terrible. Really gotta protect our little sisters, my little sister is close to her age and I couldn't imagine anything like this happening. It's fukked up, even as a guy I don't like using dating apps, haven't been on one is almost a year. Much prefer meeting people the old fashioned way

Rest in peace Sade. Be safe out here, a lot of sickos online. Reminds me of the story of a girl in my city who got choked out on her first date, terrible.
Tell your little sister to never ever trust anyone she meets on a dating app period.