White men on twitter are mad about the SNL skit

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe it’s because of my love of Batman and my familiarity with the importance of Joker but I don’t see the movie as “white male rage”.

Also SNL is corny as fukk.
It's not

I mean White Males looked DOWN on him...they saw him as an "other" and socially impotent

But again, this whole shyt is just White people proving that they can't take the level playing field.

Also, notice how there's been a push/movement to make a hero out of Harley Quinn, right down to the new movie having a sub title involving her "emancipation"

I mean this woman is responsible for hundreds of deaths as a result of working with The Joker as his partner, but for some reason we now have to be sympathetic to her because The Joker is an abusive psychopath :mjlol:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
When veering into the conspiracy theories, I often ask questions like, who does this benefit and who does it negatively impact.

R. Kelly and Bill Cosby going to jail isn't an indictment on Black men in my estimation even if many people here beg to differ, I just don't see it.

While I agree with you about sometimes as black men we sound eerily similar to the white men we vilify, and in some of the instances we do it are trivial at best. When we do that we actually take away the legitimacy of real issues.

I hate playing the racial pissing contest that many internet platforms devolve down to, but you have to understand that while Bill Cosby and R. Kelly individually don't represent black men, the fact that their cases amongst others are at the forefront of these issues speaks volumes to the historical depictions white people have made towards black people. Media images compounded over time change social perception.

It's not so much a conspiracy but rather a refusal by the powers in charge who more often than not coincidentally happen to be white to self-indict themselves as potential threats to society. There's not a vast conspiracy to individually take black people down, but rather a conscious conspiracy to maintain hegemony socially.

White people don't have the same eyes as black people. It's why in a court of justice black men are seen as more adult and more vile when committing the same crimes. It's why black people aren't seen as sick when we go to the hospital. It's why black men are seen as aggressive in social interactions.

We have to acknowledge the way that black men are portrayed in the media is one of the biggest contributors to this type of treatment socially. And it's not going to change unless we call it out, and more importantly have a seat at the table with these powers that be.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saw #whitemalerage trending on Twitter, and it was about this.

:mjlit:

They keep saying they’ve become the biggest punching bag, and they feel hated just for being white, yet when they put everyone else down, they tell us we’re being sensitive snowflakes, and we can’t take jokes.

:skip:

Man that was corny:mjlol: But succeeded in getting that clout.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I laughed when I first saw it but in the back of my head I remembered that comedienne was called out for deleting racist tweets like three years.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/marcusjones/melissa-villasenor-racist-tweets

sub-buzz-3983-1474568824-11.jpg

sub-buzz-4616-1474570345-6.jpg

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps