White men on twitter are mad about the SNL skit

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Feelings and reality are worlds apart, we've got Black men feeling like they're under attack because women don't want to be called females and because one sexual predator is seemingly getting more attention than another. I don't hate Black men, I am a Black men but I think it's pretty damn telling that many of you react the exact same way as white men for the same trivial bullshyt but don't see the irony and trot out this bullshyt idea of their being a false equivalency in illustrating this hypocrisy.
:jbhmm::patrice::mjlol:
What an absurdly
dedicated level of trolling.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
giphy.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
And they be the main ones calling people snowflakes, triggered this, triggered that lol
Here’s the thing though, the ones who are complaining aren’t the alt right “trigger, the SJW” ones. The ones who are complaining are the middle of the pack “I don’t see color” type of whites who are probably drifting to the unstable far right.

Daps
Here’s the thing though, the ones who are complaining aren’t the alt right “trigger, the SJW” ones. The ones who are complaining are the middle of the pack “I don’t see color” type of whites who are probably drifting to the unstable far right.
This sounds true, but are they to be treated with kid gloves while they bash everyone else?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Of course, that's one of the functions of propaganda.
So do you believe that the verdicts and timing of the trials with MJ, R.Kelly, and Bill Cosby may... just may, be one of said functions? Is even a 1% probability of that occurring a possibility for you when considering this situation and everything else surrounding it?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So do you believe that the verdicts and timing of the trials with MJ, R.Kelly, and Bill Cosby may... just may, be one of said functions? Is even a 1% probability of that occurring a possibility for you when considering this situation and everything else surrounding it?

When veering into the conspiracy theories, I often ask questions like, who does this benefit and who does it negatively impact.

R. Kelly and Bill Cosby going to jail isn't an indictment on Black men in my estimation even if many people here beg to differ, I just don't see it.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
When veering into the conspiracy theories, I often ask questions like, who does this benefit and who does it negatively impact.

R. Kelly and Bill Cosby going to jail isn't an indictment on Black men in my estimation even if many people here beg to differ, I just don't see it.

So our disconnect is where you believe it’s a conspiracy theory despite the numerous amounts of evidence in the past demonstrating that black men have been attacked in the media. Unless you deny this as well, which in that case, we’d be dealing with extreme subjectivity. Especially if even 1% of a possibility doesn’t exist to you.

The female perspective is quite interesting I’ll say that much