White men on twitter are mad about the SNL skit

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Feelings and reality are worlds apart, we've got Black men feeling like they're under attack because women don't want to be called females and because one sexual predator is seemingly getting more attention than another. I don't hate Black men, I am a Black men but I think it's pretty damn telling that many of you react the exact same way as white men for the same trivial bullshyt but don't see the irony and trot out this bullshyt idea of their being a false equivalency in illustrating this hypocrisy.
more bullshyt. AND THIS TIME WITH STRAWMANNING ABOUT OTHER shyt. BLACK MEN ACTUALLY SUFFER CONSEQUENCES. white male rage gets turned into fake-deep "Joker" movies. Black male rage is properly villified and black men actually suffer consequences. Black men don't have to FEEL shyt, statistics lay-out what happens.

And when you say reacting like white men...reacting like white men is when white men are under attack you bring up black men to deflect.

FOH, with you bullshyt arguments. They are always easily destroyed. In this case, you talk about black men while ignoring reality and context.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
more bullshyt. AND THIS TIME WITH STRAWMANNING ABOUT OTHER shyt. BLACK MEN ACTUALLY SUFFER CONSEQUENCES. white male rage gets turned into fake-deep "Joker" movies. Black male rage is properly villified and black men actually suffer consequences. Black men don't have to FEEL shyt, statistics lay-out what happens.

And when you say reacting like white men...reacting like white men is when white men are under attack you bring up black men to deflect.

FOH, with you bullshyt arguments. They are always easily destroyed. In this case, you talk about black men while ignoring reality and context.

I'm not ignoring that Black men suffer consequences, it's a feature of the actual oppression we face. I'm specifically talking about about cases where Black men complain about oppression where there is none to be found, something that's very common on this very site and the most of the complaints intersect with the bullshyt "oppressed" white men complain about. "straight men are under attack" "masculinity is under attack".

Daps
except that there are legit reasons why black men feel under attack, and black men actually suffer consequences. You brought up black men for no reason other than you hatred of black men. We have nothing to do with the topic. White men might actually feel like they're under attack, but then they go run america and they have collective power to address things. You are so wrong it's laughable. And i can't believe people believe the stuff you say. You talk about black men and leave out huge amounts of context, then act like you teaching people.

Exactly. And all white men are experiencing is shyt-talking, and criticism of a system they created to benefit themselves. THAT’S IT! Nobody is treating white men in a negative way in their day to day lives off the Internet.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB

Saw #whitemalerage trending on Twitter, and it was about this.

:mjlit:

They keep saying they’ve become the biggest punching bag, and they feel hated just for being white, yet when they put everyone else down, they tell us we’re being sensitive snowflakes, and we can’t take jokes.

:skip:

You know....

Eventually the WM will be able to flip this concentration of energy into power. I try to figure out if the white Male rage trope grassrooted or designed. Don't matter. I know its prally gonna have the opposite effect of intention. I think it already is.... they don't remorse/reform over broad accusation.... they double down and shoot up some shyt. White women may have taken pleasure in adopting the poker and shift the fire logs for entertainment, while angry WM have non whites in a sniper scope for eventual retaliation. Activism, mental issues, racial psychology are all becoming merely post fodder. As a BM with definitive issues WM and White society, this too is memery....dusty...hotepery....etc.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Exactly. And all white men are experiencing is shyt-talking, and criticism of a system they created to benefit themselves. THAT’S IT! Nobody is treating white men in a negative way in their day to day lives off the Internet.

Problem is, this is false. People that exist on the internet also exist offline. When white men encounter someone that wants to be addressed as "they/them", they feel like they're under attack, when white men try to exercise their privilege and it's rebuffed, it's because white men are under attack. In reality we know this isn't oppression or an attack but in the framework they've built, these things are all considered to be attacks and oppression.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Cacs are going to cac, but it's also true that feminist are waging a cultural war against all masculinity.
Not really. Its an illusionary culture war. based on social media. Females tweet out their opinions at work to kill time. Thats not a culture war.