White men on twitter are mad about the SNL skit

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So our disconnect is where you believe it’s a conspiracy theory despite numerous evidence in the past demonstrating that black men have been attacked. Unless you deny this as well, so in other words, we’d be dealing with extreme subjectivity. Especially if you even 1% of a possibility doesn’t exist to you.

The female perspective is quite interesting I’ll say

I think the disconnect is conflating Black men being attacked with actual rapists being attacked.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Do you feel a sense of danger when R. Kelly documentaries play on Lifetime?
No, should I? I just believe it’s a bad look. Just like how subconsciously people who aren’t surrounded by black woman will see Lizzo and believe in that stereotype. Not a good look

My point is that you already agreed forms of propaganda are used against groups. Is it that much of a leap to declare it in this instance?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk white people.......there i said it.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
more bullshyt. AND THIS TIME WITH STRAWMANNING ABOUT OTHER shyt. BLACK MEN ACTUALLY SUFFER CONSEQUENCES. white male rage gets turned into fake-deep "Joker" movies. Black male rage is properly villified and black men actually suffer consequences. Black men don't have to FEEL shyt, statistics lay-out what happens.

And when you say reacting like white men...reacting like white men is when white men are under attack you bring up black men to deflect.

FOH, with you bullshyt arguments. They are always easily destroyed. In this case, you talk about black men while ignoring reality and context.

Y'all really wasting you're time with that guy.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
So that's why that honky was in his feelings and stalking that black writer online. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
consequence has nothing to do with the seeing oppression where there is none. The reason I brought up Black men is because I'm pointing out that Black men and White men both feel like they're "under attack" for very similar reasons when in reality the complaints don't pass the smell test.
I agree everybody a victim but you're not going to convince people to your side. I can't see how people don't see the similarities but everybody also has an excuse on why theirs is different so maybe that's why.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
When veering into the conspiracy theories, I often ask questions like, who does this benefit and who does it negatively impact.

R. Kelly and Bill Cosby going to jail isn't an indictment on Black men in my estimation even if many people here beg to differ, I just don't see it.

If they are not going after them for just reason than it’s a detriment.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If they are not going after them for just reason than it’s a detriment.

Who isn't being "gone after". Every time this "first them" rhetoric surfaces the goal posts have been moved.

"Why aren't they going after Weinstein"

Weinstein is charged

"Where is the Weinstein doc"

Hulu buys exclusive rights to Weinstein doc

"why isn't the doc on Lifetime"

:francis:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
And this is why I tell people that these cacs are the real danger. They’re the ones who have been coddled and entitled, and they can’t handle actually having to live on a level playing field. For years everyone else was the butt of the joke. You would think that this would be a teachable moment. That they would say, “Wow, we see what all you other guys were talking about. We get it.” Nope. Because they’re spoiled, entitled, snowflake, benefiting from white supremacy, little bytches.

Richard Spencer, of all people says this very same thing often in different words.

Daps
Breh this orange nut is gonna win cause the economy performing like a bytch and presidents damn near always get reelected unless the economy goes to shyt.

Even on the progressive side mothafukkas ain't trying to vote cause they asses can get a job and pay their bills.

Hell even for a black person to get elected to the white house took the greatest collapse of the economy since the great depression. In other words folks don't give a fukk until they pocket book and they family members pocket book start to hurt.

Finally lets not fool ourselves even when it comes to the liberal media. They love and I mean love trump. Just mentioning this fools name moves ratings numbers like no president before.

This 100%.

Everytime you turn on CNN, MSNBC etc., it's all Trump, all the time. I bet Fox doesn't give him that much play.

Obama, Bush, Clinton etc. were "normal". Trump fukks up every 5 minutes and then they spend 10 hours discussing his fukk ups.

Trump has a very low ceiling but his floor is high. The Trump stans would vote for him even if he raped their daughters and killed their sons.