Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:rudy: And neither can black folks......even I need to get rid of this word, in anger or general use....the word was made to make sure our people were looked at as sub human and thought of as sub human, beneath that of an animal in the presence of a white people....the word means NOTHING, that's why its not even part of this so called "vocabulary" or in any of your "dictionaries"....your forefathers basically ad libbed off of the term "Negro" which means "Black" in Latin....you didn't even want to call us any name, you stripped ours,which is why we are running around here with these english gibberish of names that really nothing but that of the slave master that owned that particular blood line....

No black man or woman should be using this word towards each other either, as you are basically running around calling each other sub human animals.....this is what whites think of us as.....animals....which is why they are so eager to use the word.....

You don't find it surprising that a lot of these celebrities are getting caught using this word, then they retort back to "Well you all use it to each other, so why can't we? They want to be able to call you "N***** again, like the old days without repercussion, and to make sure you 'know your place".....

You can't use it because it literally means beneath an animal, nothing, a slave, therefore that is what you are calling someone when you use the N word whether its with an ****ER or ***GA

Don't ever let me catch any white person using it towards me or another black person....you gettin your ass beat, and you'll see all that "Animal" you want.........

Since you not "racist" and you all claim "Individuality" and "Oh I got black friends", when the shyt hits the fan and you get exposed for your REAL nature...... then don't use words or terms that were created by your fathers to make one to be a slave, and/or beneath another, otherwise expect an ass whopping......and black folks that are allowing this word to be said as a "joke" or when you integrated with your devil friends are garbage pawns.....

Last edited: