White woman assumes black man is stealing his own car, calls cops, he complies with all orders but

Daps
this is the WOAT type of snitching:scusthov:

it's always old cac women. I once stuck a poster for a promotional night on a wall near a different bar and this old woman started asking me what I was doing and saying no you shouldn't do this blah blah blah... her husband put her in check :smugdraper:telling her it's none of her business he's just doing his job.

Same thing happened with a friend of mine who locked himself out... he climbed the roof and some old white woman got involved I think she called the cops.:shaq2: Snitching is a favourite pastime for them especially on black people.

Daps
If there is absolutely no grounds for an arrest how can you be charged for resisting an unlawful arrest?:gucci: I'm glad the judge tossed the charges in the bushes. You'd think the city governments would get tired of handing out millions in civil suits by now.

Never in my life would I see something suspicious and follow someone while alerting the cops. I saw a Bobby Shmurda looking kid hop off a bus with a gun tucked into his back. The handle was fully exposed for everyone to see. It's summer and there's a hundred people out on the east side of Manhattan. I'm standing right next to a cop. Once I saw he wasn't heading towards the building I work in it wasn't any of my business so I kept it moving :hubie:
Fixed:jawalrus:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What?i dont know if she is racist,this is how yall keep being suprised by these white peoples antics....racist or not racist,these white folks will still get you caught up based on they whole mentality of being nosey,needing to have a say,feeling bulletproof and protected by the law.....this is why having whjte friends accquaintences,living among cacs,sending your kids to all cac schools,you playing with fire....basically living in america we playin wit fire,but we aint leavin,probaly most of the world:mjcry:

And it is hard to blame the callers for being stupid,im not saying they not stupid...but the cops aint supposed to go on a witchhunt with weapons based on the words of stupid people...as proffesionals they should be able to go in and asess the situation and realize "another stupid caller:rudy:"...i feel like its lettin cops off the hook blaming the caller,evidence to me being right?the cops always blame the caller too:pachaha:

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
fukking bacon. Glad he is suing their asses. And fukk that white woman too.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Interesting reddit thread, police are getting tired of getting called for this shyt.

1-2 year old thread but let's you know how many "suspicious looking black man" stories keep getting repeated over and over again. :smh:

I got searched for carrying around a concrete brick at night. I'm Mexican. They had a helicopter and 3 cars. Waste of resources.
:deadmanny:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
He thought telling them how he went to Stanford and northwestern was going to change the way they perceived him :mjlol:

A black man is a black man to these cacs no matter what you do and/or look like.

If he was on that "white people are great" shyt, I hope he got his wake up call even though I would never wish this on someone.

Why don't nikkas get this as common knowledge? :mindblown:

They never interpret that from the super academia cac perspective.

"Those Egyptian sandiggers were nothing compared to the Roman's and Greek's!
They didn't even make the Sphinx, Alexander The Great did! That's why he shot the nose off, always getting in the way of our history!"

Modern translation in 2017:

"These upscale Blacks think they can come into our territory and outsmart us?
They're lucky that at one point they were allowed to read and write to earn a living and WORK for their freedom. And GOSH what in thee lowest tiers of Buzzlebub is a "School of Hardknocks"? Is that what they're calling physical education these days? :ld:"

High society, pseudointellectual Blacks always think "Street knowledge" is some insult. Mfw, Socrates and Plato had dialogues walking on the fukking sidewalk in OPEN forums on how education should benefit the invididual FREE OF CHARGE.
Yet they're all regurgitating that Whitewashed linguistic nonsense on "hardcover toilet paper" bullshyt - they call "Scholarly learning" for curricular purposes.

:pachaha::myman::snoop:

Last edited:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
Similar shyt like this almost happened to me in racist ass Naperville. Im in my gf mother's parking lot gettin something out my car. Some old cac bytch was walking by at the time. Forgot I left my keys upstairs, so when i went to open my door the alarm went off. I texted my gf to bring my keys down. Thats when my girl said the cac bytch told her, she thought i was stealing that car