White woman assumes black man is stealing his own car, calls cops, he complies with all orders but

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Still gets tackled and beaten :francis:

"Bu..bu..if you just comply and follow their orders nothing will happen to you :mjgrin:"

I really hate these cacs :snoop:

Edit: His name is Lawrence Crosby, he earned a bachelor and Masters of science in Engineering from Stanford University, about to finish his doctorate from Northwestern University, amazingly accomplished man
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAjnAAAAJDhjYTJmNTM4LWE3ZWItNDMzZC1iOTIwLTg0NmNjZDUwNjc0Mw.jpg

"if you guys pulled your pants up, focused on your studies, dressed well, and pulled yourself by the bootstraps then you wont be seen as thugs :troll:"

That shyt didnt matter. All it took was some delusional white woman who couldnt mind her own damn business to come up with multiple scenarios in her racist mind when she saw a black man enter HIS OWN vehicle, stalk him and call the police, the police believed her word verbatim, and his life couldve been over just like that.

If you are black and you do not have hatred towards these white people, there is something wrong with you. :francis:

Last edited:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Stupid fukking white whore in the end says she "didn't want to racially profile him" yet proceeded to do so. This is why I hate cac bytches with a passion :pacspit:

Notice how the pig tried to shush her when she confessed to racially profiling because it was being recorded, smh fukking pigs man. R.I.P Micah X.

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Stupid fukking white whore in the end says she "didn't want to racially profile him" yet proceeded to do so. This is why I hate cac bytches with a passion :pacspit:

Notice how the pig tried to shush her when she confessed to racially profiling, fukking pigs man. R.I.P Micah X

He knew that mic was on. You actually hear when he turns it off. They hate when you know your rights and less recordings means less evidence.

Last edited: