White woman assumes black man is stealing his own car, calls cops, he complies with all orders but

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Wtf :gucci:

Wait is the police officer comforting the woman while the man is on the floor?!

And they used a black guy in the response video :laff::stopitslime: empty handed strikes

He got jumped. He was jumped by police officers.

Omg the response video @20 min "I said to him 'I didn't shoot you, you should feel lucky for that' " *laughter*

Man seriously what the fukk. :dahell:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Exactly, it all started because this stupid dumbass white bytch saw a black man getting in his own fukking car and in her stupid white head thought he MUST be stealing it. These white whores are the most evil pieces of shyt and are the number one cause of death for black men and black businesses (black wallstreet) yet there are still c00n ass fakkits that keep worshipping them smh :snoop:
it'll be doubly ironic if a white bytch that doesn't know they're "one of the good ones" gets them killed and life insurance and the local govt pays out to their white wife.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Illinois is by far the most racist state I've lived in. I got caught up in Dekalb and Schaumburg for no reason twice. Just driving through. Smh.
Yeah out here you really have to watch where you drive if you black in a nice car in cac neighborhoods you will get pulled over especially in the northern suburbs or in the suburbs like oak lawn evergreen park palos hills and palos heights

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf :gucci:

Wait is the police officer comforting the woman while the man is on the floor?!

And they used a black guy in the response video :laff::stopitslime: empty handed strikes

He got jumped. He was jumped by police officers.

Omg the response video @20 min "I said to him 'I didn't shoot you, you should feel lucky for that' " *laughter*

Man seriously what the fukk. :dahell:

They are adrenaline junkies with no restraint whatsoever...

Then these pigs try to co-opt the army as if they'd actually qualify :hhh: