White Women Are Notorious For...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dating below average (pause) simps while notoriously cheating on them. And in the small chance that they get caught, the dude always goes back to them. :snoop:

Even though these women wanna have fun and go through the "ho phase" they'll stay in a relationship and cheat notoriously on the side.

Maybe them nikkas know but they too scared to lose their girl or maybe they are cucks. :yeshrug::manny:

Grew up in the suburbs and I noticed this a lot from suburban white women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I’m aware white women are notorious for is being freaks, giving good head, pretending to be victims, and going on health fads.

Other than that, I don’t personally think about them or care enough
These chicks be on my D heavy and then I found out they got a dude they been with for years. :martin:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Only thing I’m aware white women are notorious for is being freaks, giving good head, pretending to be victims, and going on health fads.

Other than that, I don’t personally think about them or care enough

They are also notorious for lying on black men and getting them imprisoned.

Not forgetting, brehs used to get lynched when racism was more overt. This is more related to AWW. EWW may be similar. The Latino cacs are basically "spicy whites".

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Being a breh in the suburbs it’s crazy how much married women are in your face. Damn even the neighbors wife; but I don’t want that drama

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They are also notorious for lying on black men and getting them imprisoned.

Not forgetting, brehs used to get lynched when racism was more overt. This is more related to AWW. EWW may be similar. The Latino cacs are basically "spicy whites".
I don’t think about white women enough to care or hate them that much. I dislike most people equally

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*hits buzzer fast*

Hanging their feet outdue moving car window, Steve!