Daps
www.ToxicEstrogenity.com

560.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s amazing how people don’t see this. Like how can white women (collectively speaking) truly be against white supremacy if they greatly benefit from it via the wealth created from white supremacy through their fathers, husbands & sons?

Exactly. These white slavemasters came from white women. They are the covert accomplices in this shyt.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I think the several examples of white women calling the cops on Black people for simply being in existence underlines the point that they are fully down with the Nazi shyt

Most white women voted for Trump. They will tell you right now that getting their puzzy grabbed is no biggie. As long as the KKK is in charge of the country.

I consider anyone who calls the cops on any Black person for any reason as attempted murder.

So ummm...

I don't know where this idea of innocent white women came from. The main accusation that got niqqas lynched had to do with making a pass at or raping a white woman. Just like the recent case where the white woman claimed black bicycle riders ran over her foot and her white dude drew down on them

They prolly didn't run her over. She was just tryna pump her guy up to blast on them

for no reason

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Some of you nikkas sleep. This may be hard for some of you to believe (although it shouldn't) but white women are just as if not more racist than the men, they just love to pretend. :ufdup:

Bingo! I have always said white women, especially the middle aged ones are the worst, even worse than the men.... fukk em

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
They BEEN sleeper agents. Nobody suspects women until it's too late.

My cousin recently broke up with a white woman and he showed me the angry texts he received. He was called a n***** and she threatened to kill herself.

Sadly he hasn't learned anything and is currently dating another white woman.