Who Comes Out Of The Democratic National Convention As Nominee?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:dahell: Really bruh....even after Barrys endorsement....You cant figure He probably sat down with the DNC chiefs and the DoJ to make sure nothing embarrassing is gonna happen to her after his endorsement so he doesn't look like an idiot..
I think Hillary will be the nominee. However, let's not act like they won't install Joe Biden if Hillary continues to get hammered. Remember, they want to win.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I think Hillary will be the nominee. However, let's not act like they won't install Joe Biden if Hillary continues to get hammered. Remember, they want to win.

:yeshrug: I dont think theyll take her off...but who knows...the only tiny hope is some right wing newspaper or blog finding something truly damaging .

and i mean it would have to be really really messed up cos she already has scandals that would have destroyed many men and idiots are still posting #imwithher

but then again she has 40 years of experience covering her tracks...if anyone had anything theyve probably been dealt with.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Here's the reason I asked this, from what I heard they still wanna install Biden. Hillary has major weaknesses. So, I was thinking outside the box. We know Sanders won't be the nominee. However, the Dems still want Trump defeated :manny:

YabH8Q2.gif

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
The thing you gotta remember is that Hillary has been in the game so long and up to her tittaays in dirt with everyone that I'd be willing to bet she has so much dirt on folks that they can't risk trying to dethrone her. They are also still really hoping all the Bernie-folks come over, even if not for her but rather just not for Trump. Hillary is going to get the nomination, pretending otherwise is just silly.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The thing you gotta remember is that Hillary has been in the game so long and up to her tittaays in dirt with everyone that I'd be willing to bet she has so much dirt on folks that they can't risk trying to dethrone her. They are also still really hoping all the Bernie-folks come over, even if not for her but rather just not for Trump. Hillary is going to get the nomination, pretending otherwise is just silly.
I know she'll get it but brokered conventions anything could happen. However, I see hardly none of the Sander's supporters crossing over. I made it known that she wouldn't get my vote. Plus, a lot of other Sander's supporters said that they would support Jill Stein or a small portion may vote Trump.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I know she'll get it but brokered conventions anything could happen. However, I see hardly none of the Sander's supporters crossing over. I made it known that she wouldn't get my vote. Plus, a lot of other Sander's supporters said that they would support Jill Stein or a small portion may vote Trump.
Holy shyt your dumb as fukk.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
NEITHER has the required number of pledged delegates. So, it will be a brokered convention. I see Hillary being the nominee or someone who hasn't ran :manny: Hey, the Democrats want someone who can beat Trump. Clinton has weaknesses
They will do a roll call vote on the floor and Hillary will win on the first go round because she has 2811 delegates when you count her pledged and supers.
Bernie can't beat that.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
They will do a roll call vote on the floor and Hillary will win on the first go round because she has 2811 delegates when you count her pledged and supers.
Bernie can't beat that.
I never mentioned Bernie once in my entire thread. This had nothing to do with Sanders.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/06/21/rel7b.-.2016.general.pdf

74% would vote for clinton if it's her and trump.

The move was quicker then I thought:ehh:
More have said they would vote for 3rd party. A person like myself would vote Trump because I'm not a Democrat. This was reported before. She also said that she doesn't really need to win over Sanders voters. Like I said, she will get the disgruntled Republicans from the GOP side. Since the Democratic Party is moving right anyway.