Who Comes Out Of The Democratic National Convention As Nominee?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ZopTXzV.jpg
I deaded this topic really last night. Go away loser. I even said Hillary would be the nominee, but just said what if they did something shocking and chose Biden. fukk off

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
That's not why I @ you. I @ you because you're supposed to be handling the political threads and this should be instant bushes. You're slacking out here :russ:
Until it gets crazy I gotta let it cook. I mean there's discourse to be had, at a minimum I'd like to keep the angst up between liberals and democrats. She'll get the nomination but not because everyone supports her, but because they don't support Trump. I see nothing wrong with letting the kids dream about Hillary not getting the nomination. It's good for the young ones to see the system squeeze the hope out of the processes, it's good for them to watch the inevitable slink towards them like some slow moving flow of lava, destroying everything in its path; the sooner they understand that the sooner things change IMHO.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Until it gets crazy I gotta let it cook. I mean there's discourse to be had, at a minimum I'd like to keep the angst up between liberals and democrats. She'll get the nomination but not because everyone supports her, but because they don't support Trump. I see nothing wrong with letting the kids dream about Hillary not getting the nomination. It's good for the young ones to see the system squeeze the hope out of the processes, it's good for them to watch the inevitable slink towards them like some slow moving flow of lava, destroying everything in its path; the sooner they understand that the sooner things change IMHO.
I never said I didn't see her getting it. Because if I said that it would be disingenuous of me. Only thing I said was if they just installed Biden because they were doubting Clinton. This has been said numerous of times before on reputable sites. Still, I think she takes the nomination though.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
I never said I didn't see her getting it. Because if I said that it would be disingenuous of me. Only thing I said was if they just installed Biden because they were doubting Clinton. This has been said numerous of times before on reputable sites. Still, I think she takes the nomination though.
@Abogado see, he's not completely unreasonable. :smile:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
oh, that's very clear :sas1: