Who Comes Out Of The Democratic National Convention As Nominee?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I never mentioned Bernie once in my entire thread. This had nothing to do with Sanders.
It has everything to do with Sanders since he is the only person with enough pledged delegates to even try and enforce a full floor vote. If he doesn't do it then no one else will because the rest of the Dem Party is all in with Hillary.
Your idea of the party just handing the nom to Joe Biden is almost too stupid to even entertain but fine: After the first floor vote Hillary will have enough to be declared the nominee and no one else will be even mentioned. So to anser the question you posed in the title of this thread...Hillary Clinton comes out of the Democratic National Convention as the nominee.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It has everything to do with Sanders since he is the only person with enough pledged delegates to even try and enforce a full floor vote. If he doesn't do it then no one else will because the rest of the Dem Party is all in with Hillary.
Your idea of the party just handing the nom to Joe Biden is almost too stupid to even entertain but fine: After the first floor vote Hillary will have enough to be declared the nominee and no one else will be even mentioned. So to anser the question you posed in the title of this thread...Hillary Clinton comes out of the Democratic National Convention as the nominee.
Okay thank you

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
More have said they would vote for 3rd party. A person like myself would vote Trump because I'm not a Democrat. This was reported before. She also said that she doesn't really need to win over Sanders voters. Like I said, she will get the disgruntled Republicans from the GOP side. Since the Democratic Party is moving right anyway.
More are already gravitating towards her... Is this really that hard to accept?... Honestly, have u ever been told u have a mental illness?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Mental illness? Take a dikk and fukk yourself with it p*ssy :camby:
It's evident.

I've seen other posters mention it so it's not just me.... Looks like u have highs and lows, do u suffer from depression?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The thing you gotta remember is that Hillary has been in the game so long and up to her tittaays in dirt with everyone that I'd be willing to bet she has so much dirt on folks that they can't risk trying to dethrone her. They are also still really hoping all the Bernie-folks come over, even if not for her but rather just not for Trump. Hillary is going to get the nomination, pretending otherwise is just silly.
That's not why I @ you. I @ you because you're supposed to be handling the political threads and this should be instant bushes. You're slacking out here :russ:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
If you're ever looking to upgrade, remember I'm here for you. :shaq:
That's not why I @ you. I @ you because you're supposed to be handling the political threads and this should be instant bushes. You're slacking out here :russ:

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If you're ever looking to upgrade, remember I'm here for you. :shaq:
B0ajMqC.png