Who Had The Better Deal: 2Pac or Biggie ?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Pacs deal wuz bad for a nikka who couldn't complete 3 albums in less than a month:russ:.....Pac probaly saw that 100K in his account and had the :pachaha:....think about it,the book keeping is so outrageous and blaytantly fuked up he could leave at anytime and either sue and WIN based off the ridiculous shyt charged to him he didn't owe....either that or Deathrow woulda had to pay him to keep him which would've been wise as he had become the face of deathrow at that point,a damn near one man promotional team/ceo for deathrow:obama:....he coulda accepted they deal and kept pushin or said fuk it and said let's just call it even and bounced like Dre did and not get what he wuz owed.....it worked out fine for Dre didn't it:heh:?and he wuznt in as good a position popularity wise as Pac back then and certainly couldn't put out albums like Pac....I'm on the fence on what I think about pacs deal,considering how high risk he wuz back then it wuz kindve a blessing if u don't include the dying part:to:....which yeah he wouldn't have been in that situation if not on deathrow,but he could've easily been in another situation without the lack of protection....and nobody forced him to swing on Orlando that night

His deal seem similar to what wuz goin on wit Wayne under Baby when it wuz rumored he wuz gon leave cash money and go with Hov or sumbody else cuz he wuz gettin jerked....Wayne happened to be in his prime and a free agent and Baby and them paid him handsomely to stay and he agreed,alls well that ends well.

Don't know how good biggies deal wuz ,but if he signed a bad deal not knowing he would blow up like he did and wuz desperate at signing he could've been in a bad position....being locked in a deal til 2000 don't sound good either noting his potential....Hov comin in in 98 who's to say Biggie is stilll relevant,could they really coexist in that era?sumbody had to go:manny:...u never know if biggie woulda had that next shot at the big contract he would've earned....I don't know if labels renogiate contracts or not to keep artist happy like in the NFL:manny:

The nother good question might be is who got the shorter end of the stick givin these nikkas contracts and then they die before finishing them out....I gotta go with Suge pretty easily on that one.....as bad as u think Pac got got....Suge basically lost everything giving pac that contract,I wonder if he regrets it...id like to ask him that question

Cant say suge lost when he was raking in millions off jerking Pac, his downfall was running the label into the ground fueling Pacs recklessness..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant say suge lost when he was raking in millions off jerking Pac, his downfall was running the label into the ground fueling Pacs recklessness..

That's what I'm sayin,Suge invested in Pacs talent and recklessness to take deathrow to the next level.....the recklessness was going just fine and deathrow wuz getting bigger than ever.....but Suge lost Dre bcuz Dre didn't wanna be the environment cuz it got worst when pac got there supposedly......and then Suge got locked up partly due to pac(I think for kickin orlando?),and he lost snoop in the proccess..

Biggie gets killed and everybody blames Suge bcuz of Pacs beef,he is basically outcast and blackballed for life on sum bullshyt.

Suge rolled the dice on a high risk nikka and wuz winning big for a minute with the :russ: face.....but imagine he never signed Pac...imagine he just kept Snoop who wuz still big,and then still had Kurupt who wuz supposed to be the next nikka after Snoop,Deathrow wuz in a good position to make money many years after Pac...don't get me wrong as a fan I wouldn't trade it for the world:myman:....but Suge u coould argue lost a lot takin a chance on pac,not even a argument really....business and reputation has been damaged,and he don't even get the benefit of bein known as one of catalyst behind Pacs success...instead many Pac fans curse that nikka as the dude that killed Pac:snoop:...and he had the rights to pacs music taken and given to Afeni

Meanwhile Puff got all the pity and launched a career for himself off that pity....suge definitly got the short end of the stick in his deal wit pac....if I sign illegal immigrants and pay them unfair wages,if they burn my business down,id still say I got the short end of the stick:mjpls:...maybe u could say I deserved tho but that's questionable

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
That's what I'm sayin,Suge invested in Pacs talent and recklessness to take deathrow to the next level.....the recklessness was going just fine and deathrow wuz getting bigger than ever.....but Suge lost Dre bcuz Dre didn't wanna be the environment cuz it got worst when pac got there supposedly......and then Suge got locked up partly due to pac(I think for kickin orlando?),and he lost snoop in the proccess..

Biggie gets killed and everybody blames Suge bcuz of Pacs beef,he is basically outcast and blackballed for life on sum bullshyt.

Suge rolled the dice on a high risk nikka and wuz winning big for a minute with the :russ: face.....but imagine he never signed Pac...imagine he just kept Snoop who wuz still big,and then still had Kurupt who wuz supposed to be the next nikka after Snoop,Deathrow wuz in a good position to make money many years after Pac...don't get me wrong as a fan I wouldn't trade it for the world:myman:....but Suge u coould argue lost a lot takin a chance on pac,not even a argument really....business and reputation has been damaged,and he don't even get the benefit of bein known as one of catalyst behind Pacs success...instead many Pac fans curse that nikka as the dude that killed Pac:snoop:...and he had the rights to pacs music taken and given to Afeni

Meanwhile Puff got all the pity and launched a career for himself off that pity....suge definitly got the short end of the stick in his deal wit pac....if I sign illegal immigrants and pay them unfair wages,if they burn my business down,id still say I got the short end of the stick:mjpls:...maybe u could say I deserved tho but that's questionable

Could be argued either way, If he had Pacs best interest at heart, he would've chilled and told pac to stop the c00nery, instead he supported it in a way leading to Pacs death and in turn BIG

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac was getting money off Movies but the Death Row deal wasn't giving him what he was suppose to get. He was trying to start his own label and get out of his Death Row Contract. Meanwhile, Biggie was making big money off shows and features and when "Ready To Die" Blew he also made money off single sales and albums sales. Puff had Biggie in a 6 album contract which would of been forefilled after Big's 3rd Triple album release he was planning (A Greatest Hits album would of the final release).

Biggie also had a side label venture with Lance Unrivera and Wrote, Produced and Executive Produced Lil Kim and Junior Mafia's album. He had 5 Executive Producer credits down the line with Lil Cease, Charli BMore, Camron, Lil Kim 2nd Album and The Commission album. So at the end of the Day. Biggie was set to be making the Forbes list for many years to come. That's not counting the fashion and other endorsements Biggie had as well as the money he would of been making featuring on Bad Boy and other artist songs. Either Way, Both of their Mothers are rich beyond belief now. Suge and Puffy were jerking Big and Pac on certain aspects of their money, no doubt.

At the time of their deaths. I think Big deal was in a better position than Pac's. The only upside was Pac was producing albums at a faster rate so he would of been out of his Death Row deal by 98 for sure. Big wouldn't off been off Bad Boy till past the early 2000's. Pac probably would of been in more movies and would of slowed down on releasing albums. He still would of made Outlaws albums and of course he had the One Nation project planned and his own label. They both were set up to be huge so the hype beyond their deaths isn't a fluke. Big and Pac both had a lot going on for them at the time.

Regardless of the music Pac put out,if he was still here today I think he would be heavy into the movies scene. I think he would've been writing and producing sh!t too,he would've been an unstoppable figure in the game.

It's crazy to think the music they both would have put out tho,so many classics that they never got to release :wow:

Who knows what biggie could have done,Brooklyn mint could've been big ...

Rip to the GOATS