Who has it harder in the dating game, men or women?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This WAS true before social media.

Now men are getting so desperate, they're offering commitment--even if they're just faking it.
If social media got men so desperate that we forgot our value in a relationship then that's on us. These Instagram thots wouldn't have a platform if we didnt give it to them.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
it take the average woman 4 hours to find a new dikk, it take the average man 4 months to find new pssy and possible multiple arrests. its not even the same league :russ:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Us(men)...have it harder...but we do the fukking at the end of the day...if ur fat...ugly or short man its over breh...

Even fat bytches get hollered at.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Men.

Until you hit that 30-35 age bracket, then the game switches if as a man you're established/comfortable.

Which is why some older women get mad when they discover that they have less and less dating options with every new younger girl entering the dating market. The most hilarious thing to me is when women complain that men of their age are going out with younger women...as if they themselves weren't going out with older men :francis:

And now they start talking about commitment "men aint shyt" "where are all the good men" "body positivity" and all that :unimpressed:

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
If u talking about serious relationship type dating then women by far

I only deal with black women so I can’t say shyt about other races, but many black women will be left out in the cold and alone

If it comes down to just having sex, men by far cause ugly/fat looking chicks like Monique can’t get sex from any dude......

A fat, ugly dude can’t get shyt even if he simp