Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Where you see this? Can't find it confirmed
I was just watching channel 7 morning news… They said he’s stepping down…

I mean he really has no choice because of the gop seats him when everyone know they will depending on who’s the speaker but he’s assed out because if he stays DOJ going to be on his ass lying on those docs which is a felony

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I was just watching channel 7 morning news… They said he’s stepping down…

I mean he really has no choice because of the gop seats him when everyone know they will depending on who’s the speaker but he’s assed out because if he stays DOJ going to be on his ass lying on those docs which is a felony

Notably he's staying ahead of and quietly not naming his financial backers. They knew....

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All he said through his lawyer is he has enemies at the NYT but still not addressing the allegations.. He’s toast

I know we're joking and laughing about this about the audacity of it is but just think about how widespread this issue truly is.

He's not the first nor will he be the last. This is more widespread than we think it is. Most get caught before and quietly drop out, citing "family" or "stress of the campaign". There's thousands of this dude who got shady backing to do someone's bidding.

He just aimed too high with Goldman Sachs and Citi. If someone in nowhere USA names a small school and gets to be a Manchurian candidate it's easy. Now their votes make sense. Rumor is he got $$ from someone close to Putin for his campaign.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know we're joking and laughing about this about the audacity of it is but just think about how widespread this issue truly is.

He's not the first nor will he be the last. This is more widespread than we think it is. Most get caught before and quietly drop out, citing "family" or "stress of the campaign". There's thousands of this dude who got shady backing to do someone's bidding.

He just aimed too high with Goldman Sachs and Citi. If someone in nowhere USA names a small school and gets to be a Manchurian candidate it's easy. Now their votes make sense. Rumor is he got $$ from someone close to Putin for his campaign.
Facts.. They exposed in Florida congressional races back in 2020 and 2018

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I doubt he survives this now. Too much steam behind it and even Nassau County republicans are calling it out

Has Gavin Wax or any of his idiot lackeys at the NY young republicans said anything yet? That crew is so corrupt and desperately power-hungry, I wouldn't be surprised if they were somehow behind it.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does this even happen? You would think that with all his claims someone would have looked it up prior to the election. The same way we have to provide our transcripts and records for various certifications, it should be the same if you are running for public office.

The media dropped the ball, his opposition dropped the ball and his constituents dropped the ball.

You can’t trust anyone with anything that lies in this capacity.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Next thing we know he won’t be a person of color

:wow:

tumblr_mkdj6sztZg1qh7is7o1_250.gif