Who is George Santos? He claims to have degrees from Baruch & NYU but nobody knows him. Update: He’s officially been ousted from congress

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I can’t believe they really got rid of him because he was the flyest member of congress and loved fighting for the people of his district and the American people as a whole.

I expected this from the treasonous Democrats but the Republican Party has clearly been hijacked by Chicoms. Shame!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
well i'll be.... retardicans actually kicked this motherfather the fnck out of the house.... santos is somewhere sobbing into a tub of ice cream....

Only 102 Republicans supported it. The fact that some of y'all trying to give them credit just confirms how much a curve they're graded on :pachaha:
let me rephrase to be more accurate....

well i'll be.... corrupt and fraudulent politicians actually kicked this motherfather the fnck out of the house.... santos is somewhere sobbing into a tub of ice cream....

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

sadly, republicans put the dems to shame today. the fact that Menendez continues to receive classified intelligence briefings is a fukking disgrace.

They need at least 17 Republican senators to be able to expel him but Senate Republicans are all about the legal process paying out and letting it up to the voters to decide. Most Senate Dems have called for him to resign.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
They need at least 17 Republican senators to be able to expel him but Senate Republicans are all about the legal process paying out and letting it up to the voters to decide. Most Senate Dems have called for him to resign.

senate republicans don't want to be held to the same standard in the future when their dirt is revealed..

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So within like the last 3 years... Republicans have expelled two people from their party.
  • Cawthorn - (28 now) Lasted one term after talking about Republican Drug Orgies, got Primaried in 2022.
  • Santos - (35) Got expelled from Congress for HOF Scam God behavior
:blessed: The Republican Youth of the Nation. No Respect for the Elders.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
So within like the last 3 years... Republicans have expelled two people from their party.
  • Cawthorn - (28 now) Lasted one term after talking about Republican Drug Orgies, got Primaried in 2022.
  • Santos - (35) Got expelled from Congress for HOF Scam God behavior
:blessed: The Republican Youth of the Nation. No Respect for the Elders.
now if only they could purge the entire rethuglican party out of existence..... :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
now if only they could purge the entire rethuglican party out of existence..... :wow:

:wow: Those Republican Prunes ain't ready for the Young Bucks; no loyalty, no respect. It's suppose a party of White Nationalism and keeping Minorities down, now they got young folks snitching on their private lives, committing credit card fraud on their friend's mother. Just wait until Santos drops his tell-all, and exposes who is fukking on the side... hope you have a pre-nup!