Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not sold on him. I dont care that he's a 20/10 guy. I'm not sure what yall see in him:yeshrug:

You don't see how unstoppable the offense would be with Ju drawing double teams inside and kicking it out to Brunson, Dante, OG, Duece, Bogey, Hart?

Or Brunson drawing the double and actually having someone he can confidently kick the ball to?

Let this team cook while healthy and see what happens

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m not a Pacers fan at all. I’m neutral in this situation. I’m just saying they were going to get the benefit, especially after three bad call in a row down the stretch in Game 1.

We’ll see if the Knicks recover in Game 4

So they give them 4 bad calls in a row in favor of the pacers? Lol

shyt is just weird. There was bad calls on both ends in game 1. Knicks just happened to get it in the end.

Locking someone up in a full Nelson is insane, Turner goaltended, pacers fouling knickas left and right.

Last series Joel Embiid was tryna kill knickas and people were actually saying 76ers wasn't getting calls.

I'm not saying you because like you said you're neutral but there's a witch hunt for the knicks. They won't be happy unless we are eliminated and we don't plan on going home

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halliburton is your man :mjlol:
And we ain’t on Twitter, idiot.
Hali don't be out here foul baiting and flopping like a chump.

:stopitslime: nikka idgaf if we were on Facebook yo fellow Knicks fans whining.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lol knicks fans complaining about missed calls is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard all day
Bro you squawking in this thread is wack. Wait your turn, cause ladies go first
:ufdup:

On twitter they are, sissy. Now y'all know what it feels like a little bit.

And Brunsun is so wack.

Like this bytch :mjlol:

A lot of people have talk shyt over the year’s but the estrogen in all your replies. Wow

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Clear hack from Nembhard, referee was standing behind DDV though.

s2.png

s1.png
Refs were not going to give Brunson that call on the road especially after Rick Crybaby complained.

Walter H White

All Star
Daps
I would rest Brunson game 4, he doesnt look right. We actually were playing better with him off the court today. Have him healthy for Game 5 back home

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he just throws a grenade to a dude who is 0-2 from 3 b/c he’s terrified to shoot in the clutch.
I hope y’all sign him to a super max :mjlol:
You do know he just hit a game winner last series right? Don't let these words come back to bite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.