Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't tell because a bunch of yall keep talking to me. Clearly when the refs aren't on yall side it doesn't feel good does it?
that’s your problem you keep wanting to argue sports based on emotions like a woman.

You embarrassed yourself and now you want to talk about sports like the rest of us.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s your problem you keep wanting to argue sports based on emotions like a woman.

You embarrassed yourself and now you want to talk about sports like the rest of us.
Bro y'all are talking to me not the other way around. How you gon come at me and say I'm the one arguing. Every person that has said anything to me in this thread said something to me first. Clearly the only emotional nikkas is you guys. The fukk are you even talking about?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Which is why Knicks fans shouldn’t be sweating this game too much. Would it have been great to be up 3-0, absolutely, but I have faith Thibs make the right adjustments, Brunson WILL have a better shooting night.
I’m sweating it. I can’t blame Thibs cause the game was close but this was the worst case scenario for this team. I’d have rather been blown out by 30. At least we’d be able to rest a bit and have some more in the tank to take Game 4. Or, if we win this down the wire, Indiana is more likely to roll over for the sweep. But losing like this, we seriously run the risk of having nothing left and this series going 2-2.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Never seen a more "heart pumps kool-aid" transition than the fake All-Star throwing up a terrible brick than chucking it to Nembhard with no time on the clock like :hubie:

Brehs used to kill Bron for giving it up in those spots but at least he would drive and kick to the open man, not tap out from anxiety :pachaha:

listen when he gets the full bass in his voice and he dont got like 4 of em, it's gonna be over for the league :demonic:

or shyt i hope so the voice shyt and the change in trying to kill to one-dribble pass is infuriating as fukk. wish he had a pullup jumper or could use his height in the post...somethin besides uncontested 3's :snoop:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bro y'all are talking to me not the other way around. How you gon come at me and say I'm the one arguing. Every person that has said anything to me in this thread said something to me first. Clearly the only emotional nikkas is you guys. The fukk are you even talking about?
You know what, you got it boss lady :hubie:

I’m gonna let you cook

Status
Not open for further replies.