Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So your just a random casual, yeah pimpin go that way ➡️
Not sure why being a casual is a bad thing but ok. I dont have the time or interest to a die hard fan. It doesn't add any value to my life to be so emotionally involved in any team. Im not getting paid for this shyt. They paying you?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Dude, you’re the 1 all hyped up arguing with every1 here bc of vodka & 1 close win. Dont worry kid, the hangover will only last for the day :therethere::therethere:
I don't get hangovers anymore. :yeshrug:

I'm just responding to anyone that says anything to me.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't get hangovers anymore. :yeshrug:

I'm just responding to anyone that says anything to me.
No, u are looking for beef bc u are hyped off drinking 2 shots of vodka for the 1st time & a close Pacers win for the 1st time this series. You’ll be ok before Sunday bro :therethere: . After Sunday u can drown your sorrows in as much Smirnoff vodka as u can afford (probably 1 bottle)

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, u are looking for beef bc u are hyped off drinking 2 shots of vodka for the 1st time & a close Pacers win for the 1st time this series. You’ll be ok before Sunday bro :therethere: . After Sunday u can drown your sorrows in as much Smirnoff vodka as u can afford (probably 1 bottle)
Not looking for beef I'm just saying what I saw from the game and a little trolling, but I guess my trolling is too strong for yall cause I have definitely touched some nerves. :lolbron:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Im not even trippin, i had the knicks in 6 thinking no further injury. Then we slowly lost mitch and then OG and now brunson limping

Even with all this, it took the pacers till the last 30 seconds to beat us.

I still think we win in 6, but if we win game 4, it’s over in 5. Need more offense from Both Harts in game 4

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Not sure why being a casual is a bad thing but ok. I dont have the time or interest to a die hard fan. It doesn't add any value to my life to be so emotionally involved in any team. Im not getting paid for this shyt. They paying you?
Respectfully your opinion doesn't mean sh*t, since you're not well-versed basketball fan

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not looking for beef I'm just saying what I saw from the game and a little trolling, but I guess my trolling is too strong for yall cause I have definitely touched some nerves. :lolbron:
You’re litAF drinking so u want a confrontation (that’s how I know u drinking for the 1st time lol) Your nerves are the only 1 out there guy…..u make baiting comments bc u drunk stirring the pot. U want the reactions that u got.
look @ my comments, I’m just telling u that your clown ass is looking for drama bc u lit right now :snoop:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The holier than thou shtick don't really hit as hard as you think it does

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re litAF drinking so u want a confrontation (that’s how I know u drinking for the 1st time lol) Your nerves are the only 1 out there guy…..u make baiting comments bc u drunk stirring the pot. U want the reactions that u got.
look @ my comments, I’m just telling u that your clown ass is looking for drama bc u lit right now :snoop:
First off I wasn't drunk when I first popped in this thread. I didn't start drinking until I mentioned it to you. It's not that serious for me. We won so I'm having fun but you NY nikkas can't take it. :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.