Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
I’m sweating it. I can’t blame Thibs cause the game was close but this was the worst case scenario for this team. I’d have rather been blown out by 30. At least we’d be able to rest a bit and have some more in the tank to take Game 4. Or, if we win this down the wire, Indiana is more likely to roll over for the sweep. But losing like this, we seriously run the risk of having nothing left and this series going 2-2.
You mostly won't have anything left for ECF, if you advance, and certainly won't have anything left if you make to Finals.

This is egregious and irresponsible allocation of minutes by the coach.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
Im not even trippin, i had the knicks in 6 thinking no further injury. Then we slowly lost mitch and then OG and now brunson limping

Even with all this, it took the pacers till the last 30 seconds to beat us.

I still think we win in 6, but if we win game 4, it’s over in 5. Need more offense from Both Harts in game 4
Pacers could easily be up 2-1. This series is still a toss up.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I mean he shoots 30 times a night:skip:breh has the ultimate green light

Played the most games
Taken the most FGA
Taken the most FTA

He should lead the playoffs in scoring
Still only 29th in TS% (.546 :scust:despite the Free Throws) among guys with usage above 20 and minutes above 25 and 32nd with a .490 EFG% :picard:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You mostly won't have anything left for ECF, if you advance, and certainly won't have anything left if you make to Finals.

This is egregious and irresponsible allocation of minutes by the coach.
There’s nobody left dog. Imagine if the Pacer lost Siakim, Mathurin, Toppin, and Isiah Jackson. What’s your rotation then?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
Played the most games
Taken the most FGA
Taken the most FTA

He should lead the playoffs in scoring
Still only 29th in TS% (.546 :scust:despite the Free Throws) among guys with usage above 20 and minutes above 25 and 32nd with a .490 EFG% :picard:
He's essentially a less efficient Iverson, at this point.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
There’s nobody left dog. Imagine if the Pacer lost Siakim, Mathurin, Toppin, and Isiah Jackson. What’s your rotation then?
Knicks roster not built for moments like this. Everyone knows injuries happens in playoffs. Their frontcourt depth has always been trash. Hart is essentially their only competent PF in the offense they play.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Daps
These dudes complaining about rotations. Like who exactly is supposed to be playing, Diakite and Toppin Jr?
A full NBA roster is 18 players bruh. You want sympathy because your GM front loaded your team and forgot about the backend??

Status
Not open for further replies.