Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The holier than thou shtick don't really hit as hard as you think it does
Wasn't meant to be. I was simply just stating that I'm not a die hard fan. Don't get me I wrong Im a bball fan but im just not invested in it like some of yall.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Im not even trippin, i had the knicks in 6 thinking no further injury. Then we slowly lost mitch and then OG and now brunson limping

Even with all this, it took the pacers till the last 30 seconds to beat us.

I still think we win in 6, but if we win game 4, it’s over in 5. Need more offense from Both Harts in game 4
Yeah in general their playing style means they can’t guarantee they will hold a lead, and Brunson had a bad game (for him), plus OG resting, and it was close. It’s just a matter of the Knicks going on a run at the right time and getting a stop or two on the other side. The big surprise of this series is the Knicks playing their style effectively.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I said before that the Knicks win in 6 because I believe Indiana will probably tie this series up during these home games.

In the postseason, the Pacers have played like a very different team at home compared to on the road. With the Knicks now losing Robinson, OG, and Brunson's foot being a cautious question mark for likely the remainder of this series it's going to be a different feel from here on out.

I still believe believe NY is winning this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.