Who wins this beef: Nas (prime) or Ice Cube (prime)?

Who you got?

• Nas

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Ice Cube

Votes: 39 50.6%

• Total voters

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nas-Illmaticera.jpg

vs
s3vvyx6rpgl9bgcgxuio.jpg

Let's Discuss...

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
first of all, Nas wouldn't beef with westside cats...

and i wouldn't even entertain comparing these two great legends in the game or who's better. that's some slick divide and conquer c*c chit!

beats-music-launch-9.jpg

and why are threads on +40 year old rappers so dominant/prolific on the coli.com?

Nas is Coming - Nas (Prod. Dr. Dre)

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
These Nas stans will say Nas regardless of the topic,we shouldnt need to discuss the obvious:mjlol:

Cube by a landslide,musically and beefwise.
I wouldn't say by a landslide, I think it would pretty close but I'm now coming around to listening to Cube's music and he's already becoming favorite MC of all time.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
These Nas stans will say Nas regardless of the topic,we shouldnt need to discuss the obvious:mjlol:

Cube by a landslide,musically and beefwise.

People on here say Nas because he basically better than the rest. Simple. Nas > than your favorite MC.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People on here say Nas because he basically better than the rest. Simple. Nas > than your favorite MC.

These people cant be trusted to make votes on anything hiphop related,because they obviously domt underatand music,or see hiphop as a music genre....people who think technical lyricism is the end all be all,and whoever is the best at that automatically wins every discussion?you gotta take they opinion with a grain of salt.