Who wins this beef: Nas (prime) or Ice Cube (prime)?

Who you got?

• Nas

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Ice Cube

Votes: 39 50.6%

• Total voters

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
These people cant be trusted to make votes on anything hiphop related,because they obviously domt underatand music,or see hiphop as a music genre....people who think technical lyricism is the end all be all,and whoever is the best at that automatically wins every discussion?you gotta take they opinion with a grain of salt.

even on that end i think cube can out rhyme nas to me and he has better punchlines better flow better metaphors only nas has better wordplay but still cube is better lyrically imo

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Naw. N!ggas that think Eminem automatically is better than the next MC usually judge by that "technical" bullsh!t. Nas just a better MC than the rest. Cube had a fvcking hell of a start (88-93) but most of his solo stuff since then has been meh or wack. Nas still torching the mic. These is facts.

too bad we talking about PRIME in this thread, which Nas not touching

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Over the course over an entire career, picking Nas would be highly questionable

but we're talking about primes here, and Cube has literally the best prime ever, so picking Nas in this scenario is borderline lunacy

Ice Cube 8 days a week 400 days a year

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ Nas ever losin a poll on The Coli.

You could have a poll tawmbout "who's nut you think taste better, Nas or Rakim" and these stans would make sure Nas wins by a landslide. :scust:

But to answer your question, prime Cube was an enigma. That nikka's first few albums were events.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas-Illmaticera.jpg

vs
s3vvyx6rpgl9bgcgxuio.jpg

Let's Discuss...

Why did you pick those two?